This Bag In Bottle market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bag In Bottle market.
The bag-in-bottle packaging was introduced by Gaplast GmbH, a Germany-based manufacturer of packaging solutions, especially for cosmetic products. Bag-in-bottle packaging is a development proposed as a solution for airless dispensing. The bag-in-bottle market has high penetration in the cosmetics industry while the packaging is adapted for pharmaceutical and homecare products also. The global market for aerosol packaging for cosmetics was valued at around US$ 2 Bn in 2017 and the expected to get double over a decade. This signifies an ample opportunity for the global bag-in-bottle market.
Global Bag-in-Bottle Market: Dynamics
The end-user preference has been influenced by the benefits of bag-in-bottle packaging which includes high barrier packaging of aluminum foil or other high barrier plastics, prevention from contamination by atmospheric oxygen or air, continuous pressure in dispensing the primary product without addition of pressurized gases, low investment in the production of bottle for bag-in-bottle and much more.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The bag-in-bottle packaging is a development introduced for airless dispensing which reduces the four-part production process and manual assembly to single part production packaging system. This has resulted in 60% of the saving in energy and investment as compared to the production of conventional four-part airless packaging. Also, has driven the bag-in-bottle market at the suppliers' end. Despite significant investment saving possibilities with the bag-in-bottle packaging, the bag-in-bottle market is expected to witness sluggish growth due to the requirement of investment for replacing the conventional airless packaging production line with the bag-in-bottle production line. Also, the end consumers of the primary products in airless packaging do not find much difference in the packaging, and thus, the introduction of bag-in-bottle packaging do not create much impact on the packaging manufacturers to discard the conventional airless packaging production line. This is expected to restrain the growth of the global bag-in-bottle market.
Global Bag-in-Bottle Market: Regional Overview
North America market is expected to hold the leading position in the bag-in-bottle market. The tendency of Asia Pacific market to adopt the technological changes is weaker as compared to North America market. Western Europe is expected to grow at a high pace as compared to North America due to the vast availability of advanced production technology for the manufacturing of packaging and significant presence of large packaging companies in the region. Growing production of cosmetic products in the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions are expected to drive the regional bag-in-bottle market.
Global Bag-in-Bottle Market: Key Players
Due to the requirement of high initial investment for establishing a production line for bag-in-bottle and low impact observed on the consumers by the change in the type of airless packaging has led to a very limited number of market players in the global bag-in-bottle market. Examples of some of the market players in the bag-in-bottle market include Gaplast GmbH, Eastar Cosmetic Packaging, Yuyao Longway Commodity Co., Ltd., RPC Group, AptarGroup, Inc., and AFA Dispensing Group BV.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bag In Bottle Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Bag-in-Bottle Market: Segmentation
The global bag-in-bottle market can be segmented on the basis of volumetric capacity as:
- Up to 100ml
- 100 to 150ml
- 150 to 400ml
- 400 to 750ml
- Above 750ml
As with increasing size of the bag-in-bottle packaging, the material required to manufacture the packaging would also increase and thus the price of bag-in-bottle packaging is dependent on the capacity of the packaging. Therefore, the pricing analysis of the bag-in-bottle market is to be done on the basis of capacity.
The global bag-in-bottle market can be segmented on the basis of application as:
- Liquid products
- Semi-solid products
The global bag-in-bottle market can be segmented on the basis of end use as:
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Oral care
- Skin care
The global bag-in-bottle market can be segmented on the basis of geography as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bag In Bottle Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bag In Bottle Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bag In Bottle Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bag In Bottle Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)