COLOSTRUM MARKET- KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The global colostrum market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.4% over 2020-2030
- Powder remains the preferred form; the capsule segment is expected to gain traction
- Key manufacturers are focusing on investing in fortified food products to capitalize on prevailing prospect
- Latin America market will have relatively higher growth over the forecast period
KEY FACTORS SHAPING COLOSTRUM MARKET
Rising Demand of Healthy Foods and Immunity Boosting Products in Developed Countries
Colostrum has been known to be responsible for increasing immunity in infants. There is considerably high demand for colostrum, not only for infant nutrition but also for adult consumption. Consumers are more concerned about their health nowadays. They have started taking preventive measures to avoid high costs of hospitals later.
This has resulted in the intake of dietary supplements to boost immunity. Colostrum has various nutrients with antibodies or immunoglobins being the most important of all. It is available in powder or capsule form, which aids in the expansion of the overall market.
Demand for Probiotic Plus Colostrum Products to Aid Growth
In the fast-growing health sector, the popularity of probiotic products is increasing at a high rate. There has been a relatively significant increase in consumption of probiotics such as lactobacillus acidophilus, as it promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Consumption of probiotics helps to prevent diseases such as ulcerative colitis and colon cancer by ensuring a healthy intestinal environment and balance.
The inclusion of probiotics in colostrum is gaining traction to improve gastrointestinal problems in children. Manufacturers offering probiotics plus colostrum products are anticipated to be benefited by the positive consumer perception in the foreseeable future.
COLOSTRUM MARKET: STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Some of the key manufacturers operating in the global colostrum market, as described in the study, are APS Biogroup, Sovereign Laboratories, NOW Health Group, Inc., Biostrum Nutritech Pvt. Ltd., Genceutic Naturals, Cure Nutraceutical PVT. LTD., Vivesa holding s.r.o., Agati Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Biodane Pharma A/S, Bionatin Bv, PuraLife, LLC., MIP Colostrum NZ, Farbest Brands, Jarrow Formulas Inc., BIN Science LLC., and Others.
- Base year considered - 2020
- Historical Period - 2015 - 2020
- Forecast period - 2020 - 2030
- Market Value in 2020 - US$ 3,046.0 Mn
- Segments covered - Nature, Form, End-Use, Sales Channel, and Region
- Regions covered - North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, and Japan
- Key Players - APS Biogroup, Sovereign Laboratories, NOW Health Group, Inc., Biostrum Nutritech Pvt. Ltd., Genceutic Naturals, Cure Nutraceutical PVT. LTD., Vivesa holding s.r.o., Agati Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Biodane Pharma A/S, Bionatin Bv, PuraLife, LLC., MIP Colostrum NZ, Farbest Brands, Jarrow Formulas Inc., BIN Science LLC., and others
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Powder and Organic Segments Hold the Maximum Share in Terms of Form and Nature, Respectively
The powder segment is anticipated to account for the largest share in the global colostrum market on the basis of form. Colostrum powder has a diverse range of applications as it is one of the best sources of nutrients. Colostrum powder is used by several end-use industries such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetics, along with cosmeceutical for the production of various products. Due to increasing demand from all end-use industries, the market for colostrum is anticipated to grow in the forecast period.
In terms or nature, the conventional segment is expected to remain dominant in the market through the course of the report’s forecast period.
Economic Expansion to Offer Major Growth Opportunities in Developing Nations
Regionally, the global colostrum market covers North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA, APEJ, and Japan. Among these regions North America and Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) are the leading the market for colostrum. According to the study, North America is forecast to remain dominant in the market, however, growth witnessed across emerging nations is likely to increase as well.
In North America the market will be driven by impressive campaigns undertaken to promote balanced nutritional intake and a healthy lifestyle will drive the colostrum market. In Asia Pacific the market is likely to benefit from improving living standards of people in emerging nations such as India and China.
Awareness on Health Benefits Associated with Colostrum-based Products Boosts Growth
Functional foods are fortified (enriched) with vital nutrients; the increasing concern regarding food & health has led to consumers showing higher inclination towards functional foods. The physiological advantage of functional food product over dietary supplements is that the former is presented to the consumer in a natural form not as a pill or syrup.
Moreover, functional food products can be consumed as a part of the diet to remain healthy in a more organic way. Colostrum-based functional food products support the growth of health-friendly bacteria inside the body, and applications of colostrum are increasing significantly in functional foods, especially in beverages.
How Growth will Unfold
Focus on wellness and intake of a healthy diet constitute prevailing trends. These trends not only impacting the lifestyle of consumers but also their purchase decisions, making it imperative for manufacturers to keep stride with the dynamics of consumer inclinations. Thus, a growing number of players in the food industry are shunning the application of synthetic or artificial additives for the production of organic products.
Additionally, these days’ customers have easy access to information– thanks to technological innovations. They often read ingredient labels of food products before purchasing. Due to this predominant trend, increasing number of manufacturers are using colostrum in their offerings. Through these strategies, they aim at gain competitive advantage in the market.
COLOSTRUM MARKET TAXONOMY
The global colostrum market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Dietary Supplements
- Sports Nutrition
- Functional Food
- Animal Nutrition
- Infant Formula
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Drug Stores
- Health & Wellness Stores
- Other Retailing Format
- Online Retailing
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific Excl. Japan