This Dehumidifiers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dehumidifiers market.
Dehumidifiers are the equipment or devices which help in maintaining desired humidity levels in the system. Industrial, residential and commercial sectors require to maintain controlled humidity level, which is achieved by dehumidifiers. Dehumidifiers control the level of humidity in air by extracting excess moisture from the air. As a household appliance dehumidifier are also used to eliminate musty odourrequired for health and comfort reasons. Large dehumidifiers are generally used in commercial buildings such as shopping malls to keep humidity levels in check. Some of the critical uses of dehumidifiers in industrial sector can be found in thruster rooms, pump rooms, pipe tunnels, painting and preservation industry. As the moisture content in environment is increasing globally the control over humidity level is becoming vital in commercial and industrial sectors. Some of the drivers identified in dehumidifiers market are changing climate conditions, growing urbanization and increasing industrial development.
The global dehumidifiers market is estimated to grow two fold by 2020 with a CAGR of 6% to 8%. The global dehumidifiers market is segmented into three segments on the basis of type, application and the geographical splits. The geographical segments of global dehumidifiers market includes seven sub-segment which are North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America dehumidifiers market commands largest share in 2013 in global market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. However, in terms of growth rate, Asia Pacific dehumidifiers market is expected to grow higher with double digit CAGR for the forecast period. By 2020 the Asia pacific is projected to become largest geographical segment leaving behind the America and Europe regions in global dehumidifiersmarket. Growing infrastructural development in Asian countries is shifting the construction industry at pace in which dehumidifiers are widely deployed for various application such as for drying plasters and slabs. Increasing numbers of hotels, restaurants, cold storage and food industries in America and Europe is resulting in increasing demand for dehumidification solution in global dehumidifiers market, which is estimated to grow significantly.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global dehumidifiers market is further segmented on the basis of application which are industrial residential and commercial. Industrial application is the predominant market segment with more than 40% of revenue in overall global dehumidifiers market followed by commercial and residential respectively. In terms of revenue, the industrial application segment of global dehumidifiers market is expected to maintain the largest share throughout the forecast period due to growing industrialization, stringent government norms focusing on global warming. Infrastructure development due to growing number of commercial buildings such as hospitals, schools and departmental stores are also expected to drive the growth of commercial application segment of global dehumidifiers market. Additionally, changing weather conditions and awareness about health by moisture control/prevention are some of the factors which is expected to grow demand of dehumidifiers in residential application segment of global dehumidifier segment for the forecast period.
The global dehumidifiers market is fragmented with presence of many global and local players. Some of the key players in global dehumidifier market are Electrolux (Frigidaire) and General Filters, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Haier Group, Honeywell International, Inc., Sunpentown International, Inc, Thermo-Stor LLC and De’Longhi Appliances S.r.I.
In future, the market growth of manufacturer will largely depend upon providing technology up gradation, efficient dehumidifiers at competitive cost. Some of the recent development include introduction of dehumidifiers which can be integrated with the HVAC system, which further provides more efficiency of system. Such type of technological development with enhanced energy efficiency and safety is expected by leading market players in near future.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the dehumidifiers market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dehumidifiers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Dehumidifiers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Dehumidifiers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Dehumidifiers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Dehumidifiers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.