This Diethylhydroxylamine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diethylhydroxylamine market.
Global Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) Market Introduction
Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) is also known by alternate names such as N-Ethyl-N-Hydroxy-Ethanamine. It is manufactured by reacting triethylamine and a peroxide which is then followed by purification and distillation. It is majorly used as oxygen scavengers for medium and high pressure boilers. It removes dissolved oxygen thus preventing corrosion. In case of ferrous metals DEHA forms a protective film, apart from being widely used in the water treatment industry, diethylhydroxylamine is also being used as a short stopper in the rubber and other polymer processing industry. Other relatively smaller applications of diethylhydroxylamine includes removal of residue such as photoresist and other residue from the microelectronic parts. In the inks and photographic industry, diethylhydroxylamine is a color stabilizer. It is one of the most commonly used photo-processing chemical. In the metal processing industry, diethylhydroxylamine is used for the reduction of heavy metals to environmental friendly equivalents.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) Market Dynamics
With the increasing global water scarcity, there has been rise in demand for water conservation and treatment. Many government and regulatory bodies such as US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) have formed stringent regulations for municipal, industrial and other waste water treatment. Thus, driving the demand for DEHA (Diethylhydroxylamine) over the forecast period.
The growing use of rubber and other polymers replacing metals and other materials across a wide range of application areas is projected to drive the market demand for diethylhydroxylamine market.
Other niche application areas such as metal processing industry, microelectronics residue remover and photography industry are also projected to create steady demand for diethylhydroxylamine over the forecast period.
Diethylhydroxylamine is a better alternative as compared to conventionally used oxygen scavengers. They are the metal passivating chemicals that protect the metal from corrosion. It has higher efficiency as compared to other oxygen scavengers such as sulfite, hydrazine and, erythorbate. DEHA has higher reactivity with oxygen as compared to other scavengers.
One of the major restraint impacting the growth of Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) market is the high cost associated with the use of the chemical. In developing countries like India, hydrazine continues to be the most widely used oxygen scavenger for medium and high pressure boilers.
Another major challenge faced by the use of Diethylhydroxylamine is the slow kinetics of the oxygen capture at low and medium temperatures.
One of the major trend observed in the global Diethylhydroxylamine market is the use of combination of oxygen scavengers such as DEHA (Diethylhydroxylamine) and HQ (Hydroquinone) for both high pressure and low pressure conditions.
Global Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) Market: Regional Outlook
The global diethylhydroxylamine market is anticipated to be dominated by the Asia Pacific region with more than 50% of the demand coming from China. This is attributed to the significant growth of the major photographic chemical industry and also as scavenger in water treatment chemicals and rubber processing industry. India and South East Asia are projected to witness relatively higher growth rate in the later half of the forecast period. North America and Europe are projected to witness significant demand for Diethylhydroxylamine owing to the stringent regulations for water treatment and corrosion prevention in boilers. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to be low volume high growth regions and are projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Japan is also projected to create noteworthy demand for Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) over the forecast period.
Global Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) Market Participants
Some of market participants identified across the value chain of Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) market are:
- Arkema Group
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Huainan Dejun Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Juancheng Baolilai Chemical
- Chuzhou Runda Solvents Co., Ltd.
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd (AACL)
- Shanghai Sunwise Chemical
- DJCHEM Chemicals Poland
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diethylhydroxylamine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) Market Segmentation
The global diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application, end use industry and region.
On the basis of end use industry, the global Diethylhydroxylamine market can be segmented as:
- Chemical formulations
- Oxygen scavenger
- Polymer processing
- Color stabilizer
On the basis of product type, the global diethylhydroxylamine market can be segmented as:
- 85% solution
On the basis of end use industry, the global diethylhydroxylamine market can be segmented as:
- Water Treatment
- Rubber and other polymer processing
- Electrical and electronics
- Chemical Processing
- Photographic inks
- Oil and Gas
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Diethylhydroxylamine Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Diethylhydroxylamine Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Diethylhydroxylamine Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Diethylhydroxylamine Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.