This Dilated Cardiomyopathy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dilated Cardiomyopathy market.
Dilated cardiomyopathy is condition caused due to enlargement of left ventricle in the heart. In this state left ventricle gets enlarged, and the heart walls become thinner to pump blood from heart to other body parts of the body. Dilated cardiomyopathy can be developed at any age however it is more common in the people age between 20 to 60 years. In some cases, right ventricle also might be affected due to myopathy. Dilated cardiomyopathy is often caused by genetic mutations and non-genetic conditions like exposure to toxins, autoimmune diseases, heart valve abnormalities and diabetes disease conditions. However, there was no drug approved by FDA to treat dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. Companies are actively working on to develop molecules to treat dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. Array BioPharma carrying out Phase 2 clinical trial for ARRY-797 that inhibits p38 mitogen-activated kinase inhibitor to treat dilated cardiomyopathy. In December 2015, U.S. FDA gave Orphan drug status to the Vasomera (PB1046) molecule developed by PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals that is used treat X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. Vericel Corporation working on innovative concept to treat dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. Company has developed Ixmyelocel-T, multicellular therapy to treat dilated cardiomyopathy.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market: Drivers and Restraints
Globally increase in incidences of congestive heart failure conditions which is leading cause of dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. According to American Heart Association, around 5.3 million Americans have congestive heart failure within an incidence of 660,000 cases diagnosed yearly this signifies potential of the market. The major restraints for the market lack of proper drugs, increase in usage of defibrillators and pacemakers are effecting growth of this market.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market: Overview
Normally to treat dilated cardiomyopathy conditions, physicians use the drugs that can treat for congestive heart failure conditions this is due to lack of drugs for dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. Angiotensin receptor blockers occupy the major market share followed by beta blockers by beta blockers. In case of distribution channel, retail pharmacies hold the major market share followed by hospital pharmacies due to easy availability of drugs.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market: Regional Overview
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market is classified into seven regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America occupies the significant market share in dilated cardiomyopathy market. Due to high incidence rates of congestive heart failures in the region. Next to North America, Europe holds the second leading market share for dilated cardiomyopathy conditions. According to European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, over 6000,000 are admitted to hospital, and 55,000 deaths are caused due to the congestive heart failure conditions in Europe. However, APEJ market is expected to grow over the forecast due to increase in awareness and increasing demand for generic drugs are responsible for growth of the market over the forecast period.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market: Players
Some of the players in the dilated cardiomyopathy Pfizer Inc., Array BioPharma, Vericel Corporation,PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson and Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Astrazeneca plc and Sanofi
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market: Segmentation
The global Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market is classified on the basis of drug class, distribution channel and geography.
Based on drug class, the dilated cardiomyopathy market is segmented into the following:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers
- Beta blockers
- Blood thinning medications
- Cardiac glycosides
Based on distribution channel, the dilated cardiomyopathy market is segmented into the following:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Mail order Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dilated Cardiomyopathy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)