This Food Re Close Pack market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Food Re Close Pack market.
Food packaging, whether flexible or rigid, are meant to keep the food product consumable for longer time. Sometime it is not possible to finish the complete food at ones, thus re-close pack serves the purpose. Food re-close pack provides an ease in taking out a portion of food and pack the rest of it for later use. The need of re-close pack is majorly in party packs or comparatively larger pack of food. Food industry is driven by demand of product and the volume of product produced is based on forecasted demand. Hence, food industry finds beneficial for it to supply maximum of its product volume to the market and keep producing fresh food. Thus, food re-close pack market was introduced to promote the sales of larger food packs.
Food Re-close Pack Market Dynamics
Food re-close pack market is driven by the demand of larger food packs which cannot be consumed completely at ones. For a consumer demand driven industry like food industry, packaging needs to attract the consumer as well as provide ease in handling the pack. Re-close pack surely helps consumer a lot with their food product. Attractive colors and figures on the packaging also plays a crucial role in driving food re-close pack market. As once the normal food pack is opened which cannot be re-closed, the food will expire sooner. Since most of the food products are not much expensive, consumer do not think much before wasting the food and buy the product again for next time. This is the reason why many of food industries do not provide re-close pack. This is a restraint for food re-close pack market. Recently, consumers are getting concerned with wasting the food and preserving it for longer time. As not all the food products are available in food re-close pack, clip closures, zip bags and other resealing solutions are getting popular which are capable for sealing most of the food packaging for any number of time after they are opened. Thus, such resealing products are threat to food re-seal pack market. These resealing products are another product which customer has to buy separately while re-seal pack is a packaging inbuilt convenience. Also in developing countries, such solutions are not presently in much use, thus food re-close pack market has opportunity to suppress this threat.
Food Re-close Pack Market Regional Overview
According to UN’s Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO), total food wastage in the world accounted for 1.3 billion ton in 2011. Major portion of this is done at manufacturer and retailers end. Consumers in developing came out to be much more responsible while consumers in developed regions like North America, Europe and industrialized Asia are wasting a huge portion of global food production. Various actions are taken since then to save this wastage and promoting food re-close pack market is one of them. Food packaging industry of North America accounts for more than one fifth of world’s food packaging due to high demand of packaged food. This also indicated high competition for food re-close pack market. In developing countries of Asia, food packaging market is growing rapidly due to awareness in people and value for food for them. Food packaging industry of Latin America have shown second largest growth rate. Highest GDP per capita of Middle East region and low food wastage indicates the concern in people for food preservation and thus, indicates a good opportunity for food re-close pack market in the region.
Food Re-close Pack Market Key Players
Some of the key players of food re-close pack market are Sonoco Products Co., Amcor Ltd., Macfarlane Labels Ltd, Bemis Company Inc., Essentra plc, Bostik (Arkema Group), Avery Dennison Corp., ANL plastics N.V.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Food Re Close Pack Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Food Re-close Pack Market Segments
By the type of packaging, food re-close pack market can be segmented as
- Flexible re-close pack
- Rigid re-close pack
By the position of opening, flow wrap food re-close market can be segmented as
By the region, food re-close pack market can be segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Food Re Close Pack Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Food Re Close Pack Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Food Re Close Pack Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Food Re Close Pack Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)