The GCC (Gulf cooperation council) Ecotourism market is expected to witness significant contribution to the overall ecotourism market, by registering a robust growth of nearly 7% by 2020. Growth of nature, wildlife as well as generic services respectively is an equivalent contributor to the total GCCecotourism growth.
National investment, nonconventional locations are among the noticeablefeaturesmotivating the demand for ecotourism across GCC. Also, an increase in arrivals and increase in currency value thus pushing the ecotourism wallet which is expected to bolster the market growth thereby increasing competitiveness in the region.
Geographically, Qatar represents a huge market potential followed by Kuwait wherein the Saudi Arabiatourists owe a significant contribution to GCC ecotourism market.
In this study, we analyze the GCC Ecotourism Market during 2014-2020. We focus on:
- Market size and forecast, 2013-2020
- Market Growth with respect to Gross Value Added, by characteristic industries
- Key drivers and developments in ecotourism in GCC
- Key Trends and Developments for Ecotourism in GCC
- Key Drivers and developments along with total contribution in particular countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
Key Geographies/ Countries Covered
Global, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Other Key Topics
- Ecotourism contribution to GDP, Ecotourism contribution to whole economy, Ecotourism receipts Ecotourism Arrivals, Average receipts per Arrival.