This Glazes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Glazes market.
Glazes Market Outlook
Glazes are decorative ingredients that are used to impart a shining and attractive appearance to the food products. They are a transparent and viscous paste which retain their appearance when brushed on the surface of the food products. Apart from enhancing the appearance, glazes are important components for enhancing shelf-life stability and also act as anti-microbial components. They also improve sticking properties in the food products. They are applicable in a variety of products such as fruit pie decorations, cakes, and pastry toppings and donuts. Glazes may also be flavoured or coloured to suit the need of the consumer. The demand for glazes is expected to grow due to the cut-throat competition in the bakery decoration ingredients market. Technology has also enabled an enhanced production capacity in the glazes market.
Innovations in Bakery and Confectionery Decorations to Fuel the Growth for Glazes Market
The fascination and willingness of bakery enthusiasts to spend on innovative decorates are fuelling the growth of the glazes market. Glazes manufacturers are constantly striving to offer a broad portfolio to bakery professionals in terms of design and quality.
Social media has also provided these enthusiasts a larger platform to showcase their innovation, which has upped the demand for glazes and other decorative ingredients. Also, consumers have significantly raised their spending bar for parties and occasions, which is a major application segment for glazes. According to the Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI), the catering industry is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.8%. The frozen food industry is also exhibiting a similar trend for which usage of glazes is becoming a necessity.
Manufacturers are increasingly exploring healthier and natural alternatives for the production of glazes. Glazes derived from the natural sources is a lucrative segment and is expected to exhibit higher growth over the forecast period. This demand is also linked to the rising health consciousness amongst consumers which are increasingly cutting down on sugar-based products. This factor may retard the growth of the glazes market.
Glazes Market: Regional Analysis
Glazes are a popular ingredient in developed countries like North America and Europe and occupy a larger market share for the traditional cuisines. Also, the frozen food market is in the growth phase in these regions which allows glazes market considerable space to grow. The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) region is one of the key regions, where expansions and product launches in the glazes market could be particularly fruitful for the manufacturers. In Eastern Europe, countries like Turkey and Poland are some of the key countries which are rapidly expanding in the confectionery space. Moreover, these countries are also export-oriented and hence a noteworthy shift in the production locations from Western Europe to Eastern Europe could be expected in the glazes market over the forecast period.
Glazes Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the glazes market are:
- Puratos Group NV
- Masterol Foods Pty. Ltd.
- Sandel Foods
- Lawrence Foods, Inc.
- Kerry Inc.
- AP Multi Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Capol LLC
- Amero Foods Mfg. Corp
- Custom Food Solutions
- Bakels Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the glazes market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Glazes Market Segments
- Glazes Market Dynamics
- Glazes Market Size
- Glazes Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Glazes Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Glazes Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Glazes
- Value Chain Analysis of the Glazes Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Glazes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of end use, the glazes market is segmented into-
- Food Industry
- Bakery Goods
- Fruit pies
- Cakes & Pastries
- Sugar Confectionery
- Chocolate Confectionery
- Meat Products
- Dietary Supplements
On the basis of sales channel, the glazes market is segmented into-
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
On the basis of packaging, the glazes market is segmented into-
- Carton packs
- Plastic Tubs
On the basis of source, the glazes market is segmented into-
On the basis of product type, the glazes market is segmented into-
- Sweet Glazes
- Savoury Glazes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the glazes market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the glazes market
- Competitive landscape of the glazes market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on glazes market performance
- Must-have information for glazes market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Glazes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Glazes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Glazes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Glazes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)