This Global Fire Resistant Paints market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Fire Resistant Paints market.
Most of the traditional paints available in the market lack fire retardant properties, and are in fact some of them are inflammable. According to National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) publication in 2014, in U.S. each day seven lives are lost due to fire. On a global level even higher number could be expected due to lack of statistical data and reporting. Fire resistant paints are the need of the hour and several manufacturing companies have started to manufacture and market fire retardant paints. Changing lifestyle and methods of construction are increasingly adopting fire resistant materials and paints for commercial, residential, industrial, and infrastructure development.
Fire retardant paints have enormous opportunity to grow and partially replace the traditional paints market. The main driver of fire resistant paints market is the safety concerns of the people without compromising on the paint quality. Fire resistant paints are extensively used in industrial buildings which house hundreds of people at any given time. Fire resistant paints are applied in walls, wooden surfaces and other materials and surfaces as per requirement. Fire resistant paint when properly coated bulges up to form a solid foam like appearance, when the temperature increases extraordinarily due to flames. The foam thus formed prevents the fire or the flame to intrude the solid foam surface and affect the surface which is coated with fire resistant paint.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The market for fire resistant paints is limited as the concept in niche. However tremendous opportunity exists for this product in the market. Although no standard has yet been officially established so as to determine the effectiveness of the products offered by different manufacturers, the product could be applied to a variety of surfaces and applications and has endless possibilities, especially in industrial setups which are prone to fire related accidents.
Although manufacturing companies encompassing the globe has developed fire resistant paint products, the majority of application can be witnessed in North America. North America typically has a lot of buildings made of wood and plywood, which render them susceptible to fire. Coating the walls and attics using the fire resistant paint, lowers the risk of the entire house getting engulfed in flames in areas which house most of these type of buildings. North America is followed by Europe by demand for fire resistant paints. However tremendous opportunity exists in Asia Pacific market owing to the high growth of new constructions as well as industrial areas. Although Asia Pacific region is the highest manufacturer of fire resistant paints, the current demand is relatively low.
Some of the companies involved in the manufacturing and marketing of fire resistant paints are Contego Industries, Inc., Satya Firotech India Pvt. Ltd., Retardants, Inc, and Flame Control Coatings, LLC among many others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Fire Resistant Paints Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Fire Resistant Paints Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Fire Resistant Paints Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Fire Resistant Paints Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Fire Resistant Paints Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.