This Isopropyl Myristate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Isopropyl Myristate market.
Isopropyl myristate is among the commonly used fatty acid ester and is isopropyl ester of tetradecanoic acid. Isopropyl myristate is categorized mainly employed as synthetic oil and is produced by reaction of isopropyl alcohol and myristic acid. Isopropyl myristate is among the foremost available substitutes for natural oil in the cosmetics industry. Isopropyl myristate is also used as solvent in several trans-dermal pharmaceutical products and pharmaceuticals creams.
Major end user industries for isopropyl myristate include personal care, pharmaceuticals, food and lubricants among several others. Personal care is the largest application segment for isopropyl myristate and the trend is anticipated to continue for a foreseeable future. Isopropyl myristate is also used as a pesticide free product for killing lice. Isopropyl myristate helps in enhancing skin penetration properties of products owing to which, pharmaceutical is anticipated to be the fastest growing application segment for isopropyl myristate. Other applications of isopropyl myristate include solvents, plasticizer and bio diesel among others.
Low production cost as compared to other available substitute is among the foremost driver for demand of isopropyl myristate. Moreover the apparatus employed in the production of isopropyl myristate can be used for production of several other products. Therefore low capital investment is among the major growth drivers for isopropyl myristate market. Isopropyl myristate is employed in several pharmaceutical products primarily creams. Therefore, high growth in pharmaceutical industry across the globe is a major factor fuelling demand for isopropyl myristate. Increasing disposable income leading to surge in demand for personal care products including oil and other skin products is anticipated to drive isopropyl myristate market growth during the forecast period.
Isopropyl myristate is used in combination with several other products including petroleum products. Isopropyl myristate is easily penetrated into the skin whereas the petrochemicals get clogged in pores leading to a decline in supply of oxygen to the skin resulting in several skin related issues. Isopropyl myristate when in contact with diethanolamine leads to production of carcinogenic compounds. Therefore intensive care has to be taken while using isopropyl myristate based products which has been a major restraint for isopropyl myristate market growth. Increasing research and development for increasing the application scope of isopropyl myristate is expected to offer huge growth opportunity in the market.
North America followed by Europe has been dominating the global isopropyl myristate market. Increasing demand for bio based products in North America and Europe is anticipated to restraint market growth for isopropyl myristate in the regions. Demand for isopropyl myristate in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a sluggish rate during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region for isopropyl myristate market during the forecast period. High GDP growth and increasing disposable income in the emerging economies of India and China leading to high growth in major end user industries including personal care and pharmaceuticals is expected to drive demand for isopropyl myristate in the region.
Isopropyl myristate is a highly fragmented market and is dominated by regional players. The market is characterized by high degree of competition and major players compete by price differentiation thus increasing price sensitivity. Major players in the isopropyl myristate market include ABITEC Corporation, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Croda International Plc, Akzo Nobel N.V, Evonik Goldschmidt GmbH, Subhash Chemical Industries and Sasol Limited among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Isopropyl Myristate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Isopropyl Myristate Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Isopropyl Myristate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Isopropyl Myristate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Isopropyl Myristate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Isopropyl Myristate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.