This M Education market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving M Education market.
Mobile has become a necessity and the smartphone are easily available these days at a competitive pricing. Devices such as personal computer, laptop, tablet, and mobile phones can be termed under ‘mobile’. The factor of being portable and ease of using it anywhere, at any time is making it more attractive, all that is required is an internet connection and the user is connected to anyone anywhere. E-learning is initiating a shift towards smart devices targeting the learners to learn from their mobile devices. Targeting the lifestyle that is led by the people today, accessibility is the game changer for the learners, they can access it while in a taxi, waiting for appointments, and all they need to have is a mobile device and internet connection. M-education is sharing of knowledge sources by keeping the learners constantly updated with raw data and information. For the Education sector, mobile connectivity provides an opportunity to offer new ways of learning and teaching that ultimately will open up new markets for mobile operators across the world and improve performance, efficiency, and experience of learners and teachers.
Global M-Education Market: Drivers
Many people from different age groups deciding to proceed for formal online courses in their extra time. These mobile devices would increase access to updated materials and would enable collaboration and strengthen learner’s experience. In response to this opportunity, many educational initiatives are being considered to accelerate mobile learning. The key for successfully channeling m-education revolution will not simply be about digitizing the current educational system, the real appeal would be allowing people follow their passion, leveraging their talent.
Global M-Education Market: Restraints
Providing content for mobile devices requires numerous development to get it right and to make it attractive for learners. The hurdle for smartphone users, while learning in their devices is that they are constantly interrupted by calls, chat, SMS, eMail, Facebook, Twitter, etc., and this breaks concentration may well prove to be the real problem to be solved. These are a few factors which would make the learners think before shifting to mobile learning affecting the global m-education market negatively.
Global M-Education Market: Segmentation
Global m-education market can be segmented on the basis of type of mobile operating system (OS), level of education, learning management system (LMS), learning solution type, and type of solution. On the basis of mobile operating system, global m-education market can be segmented into Android OS, iPhone OS, Windows OS, and others. On the basis of level of education, global m-education market can be segmented into, pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher secondary, graduation, post-graduation and above, and others. On the basis of learning management system (LMS), global m-education market can be segmented into open source and proprietary. Based on learning solution type, global m-education market can be segmented into classroom learning, corporate learning, and distant learning. On the basis of type of solution, global m-education market can be segmented into interactive, and non-interactive.
Global M-Education Market: Regional Outlook
Global M-Education market is currently quite fragmented. M-Education has much business potential, but the most exciting and rewarding aspect of these education is that students of any age or background might have the chance to pursue knowledge that is meaningful, relevant, and realistic to achieve in their own lives. North America and European markets are well developed in the global m-education market, whereas APAC region has the maximum opportunity followed by Latin America and MEA, where technology is yet to be advanced.
Global M-Education Market: Competition Landscape
Key vendors in global M-Education market include Adobe systems Incorporated, Blackboard Inc., D2L Corporation, LearnCast – (Achieve Labs Inc.) , WizIQ Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global, inc., City & Guilds, Docebo S.p.A.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global M-Education Market Segments
- Global M-Education Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Global M-Education Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global M-Education Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global M-Education Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global M-Education Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key M Education Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
M Education Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the M Education Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the M Education Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from M Education Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the M Education Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.