This Mens Pre Shave market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mens Pre Shave market.
Men’s Pre-Shave Market Outlook
In today’s world, consumers are very conscious about their looks and appearance, which makes them test various cosmetics and personal care products that are available in the market. Due to this, both, the male and female segments are witnessing a rise in the availability of dedicated products in the market. As of 2017, the male grooming products market was valued at US$ 57.7 billion, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. Today's male customers are very particular when it comes to shaving as well as the shaping of the beard. This critical factor has triggered the demand for men’s pre-shave products. Men's pre-shave products are primarily used to lessen the risk of developing ingrown facial hair. Men's pre-shave products soften the hair, which allows a smooth shave, avoiding any kind of cuts, especially at sharp angles that are most likely sites for ingrown hair.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The men’s grooming market has witnessed a significant growth over the past couple of years, especially because of the millennial population. When it comes to shaving, male customers make sure their beards are styled, along with a smooth shave experience as well. This main critical factor has triggered the demand for various shaving tools and products. Men's pre-shave products are thus enduring high demand among the target customers. There are various critical benefits associated with the use of men's pre-shave products. Men's pre-shave products ensure that natural moisture isn't lost or compromised as far as the skin is concerned. Men's pre-shave products facilitate softer whiskers, making it easier to shave without resulting in any cuts. However, one of the main applications of men's pre-shave products is to prevent ingrown facial hair.
Men’s Pre-Shave Market: Key Players
Examples of the prominent players operating in the global Men’s Pre Shave market are The Procter & Gamble Company (Gillette), Combe Incorporated, Naveh Pharma Ltd., The Real Shaving Co., Pré de Provence, Mountaineer Brand Products, and eShave, LLC., among others.
Men’s Pre-Shave Market: Key Trends
The manufacturers of men's pre-shave products have been strategizing on coming up with innovative products that cater to the varying needs and requirements of their target segments.
Men’s Pre-Shave Market: Key Developments
- Due to the rise in the demand for various types of shaving kits, one of the key retailers, Kroger, announced the launch of Bromley’s™ For Men shaving and grooming products, available exclusively at Kroger's Family of Stores, which include men’s pre shave products as well.
Opportunities for Men’s Pre-Shave Market Participants
Over the past couple of years, the number of salons and spas have been increasing, due to the rise in the number of beauty-conscious consumers. Shaving, being one of the main needs for most customers visiting salons, men’s pre-shave products have become a mandatory product in most salons. Thus, the rise in the number of salon establishments has paved the way for the global men’s pre-shave market to generate increased sales.
The men’s pre-shave market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The men’s pre-shave market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Men’s Pre-Shave Market
- Value Chain of the Men’s Pre-Shave Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mens Pre Shave Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Men’s Pre-Shave: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global men’s pre-shave market has been segmented as –
On the basis of product type, the global men’s pre-shave market has been segmented as –
- Men’s Pre-Shave Oil
- Men’s Pre-Shave Cream
- Men’s Pre-Shave Gel
- Men’s Pre-Shave Soap
On the basis of end user, the global men’s pre-shave market has been segmented as –
- Fashion Industry
- Salons & Spas
On the basis of distribution channel, the global men’s pre-shave market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the carpet spot remover market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mens Pre Shave Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mens Pre Shave Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mens Pre Shave Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mens Pre Shave Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.