This Phytonutrients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Phytonutrients market.
Application in Dietary Supplements and Pharmaceutical Drugs to Boost Sales Growth of Phytonutrients
Pharmaceuticals industry is expected to dive in substantial revenue growth opportunities for phytonutrients market with increasing usage of phytonutrients in reducing diabetes and related problems along with need for slowing down aging process. For instance, University of California Los Angeles had carried out a study that revealed daily consumption of pomegranate juice helps in increasing stability of the prostate antigens in the prostate cancer survivors with approximate measure of 4times. In addition, rapidly increasing blindness, cancer, heart diseases and stroke cases is further stimulating the demand and supply of phytonutrients. All these factors, increases the probability of phytonutrients being utilized in dietary supplements and pharmaceutical drugs.
Lack of compliance with quality standards of equipment is expected to restrain the growth of phytonutrients market. Raw materials utilized to create potent plant extracts usually consist of inferior quality. Lack of quality in raw materials adversely affecting final product quality is expected to obstruct sales of phytonutrients in the long run.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Product Innovations to Be the Core Growth Strategy for Manufacturers in Phytonutrients Market
Manufacturers in phytonutrients market are taking immense efforts in engaging themselves in R&D activities for enhancing extraction process the phytonutrients, thereby attaining competitive edge over their competitors. Manufacturers in phytonutrients market are planning to launch new phytonutrient products for catering to surging customer demands. Archer Daniels Midland Company has launched innovative product portfolio of vegetables and fruits extracts enriched in anthocyanins and beta-carotene for benefiting applications such as dietary supplements and food and beverage.
Royal DSM: The phytonutrients market player has entered into a collaboration with Saitama Kyojunokai for developing new services benefitting nutritional rehabilitation, for which the company is expected to increase the production of phytonutrients. This move will help both the companies in delivering personalized suggestion better for each patient across all aspects with regards to nutrition, exercise and meals. The nutritional information provided by both the companies will result in early detection and treatment of each patient.
BASF: The phytonutrients market player has been taking immense efforts in increasing and educating safety awareness in India with programs such as Suraksha Hamesha, which is highly beneficial for the agricultural sprayers and farmers. In order to make certain sustainable agricultural practices, BASF is expected to surge the production of phytonutrients benefitting crop protection products in the long run.
Raisio plc: The phytonutrients market player is planning to expand its business of Healthy Food on a large scale by means of acquisitions. Raisio plc is targeting all the resources that can support its new division of Healthy Food with medium-term organic development. The company has a strong balance sheet and is net debt free, which in turn makes it suitable for core business acquisitions.
India Presents Lucrative Growth Opportunities for Phytonutrients Market
Europe is expected to showcase significant growth in phytonutrients market with growing demand for the organic food products. Bulk availability of the raw materials, rapid penetration of pharmaceutical along with food & beverage companies in emerging regions such as India and China is expected to create immense opportunities for growth of APAC phytonutrients market. According to 2017 report of India Brand Equity Foundation on food processing, India has been recognized as the world’s 2nd biggest manufacturer of vegetables and fruits. In addition, Indian government is planning to take immense efforts in driving the production by 25% by 2025. This in turn creates lucrative growth opportunities for APAC phytonutrients market.
The phytonutrients market research report delivers comprehensive assessment on the global marker along with thoughtful insights, historical data and facts. The report consists of projections with the help of methodologies and suitable set of predictions. Furthermore, the research report offers information and analysis based on market taxonomy such as industry, application and geographies.
Exhaustive Analysis of Phytonutrients Market Research Report Covers:
- Detailed phytonutrients market segmentation
- Global phytonutrients market prospects
- Market sizing
- Demand and supply
- On-going trends and developments
- Companies and competition included
- Technological advancements and innovations
- Value chain
Geographical Landscape in Phytonutrients Market Research Report Is Concentrated Within:
- North America phytonutrients market including (Canada and US)
- Latin America phytonutrients market including (Brazil and Mexico)
- Western Europe phytonutrients market including (Spain, UK, France, Italy and Germany)
- Eastern Europe phytonutrients market including (Russia and Poland)
- Asia-Pacific phytonutrients market including (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Middle East & Africa phytonutrients market including (North Africa, South Africa and GCC Countries)
The phytonutrients market research report is a holistic compilation of quantitative and qualitative analysis along with first-hand information by the industry experts along with industry participants throughout the value chain. The global report offers detailed study of the parent market and its related macro-economic and governing factors. Phytonutrients Market lucrativeness based on segments has also been mentioned in the global report. The phytonutrients market research report further maps qualitative impacts of several aspects regarding the regions and market segments as well.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Phytonutrients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Taxonomy of Phytonutrients Market Has Been Done By Application and Product Type
Based on application, phytonutrients market is bifurcated into
- Food and beverage
Based on product type, phytonutrients market is bifurcated into
- Ellagic acid
- In-depth analysis on parent market
- Shifting market prospects in industry
- Comprehensive market segmentation
- Historical, on-going and forecasted market sizing based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competitive landscape
- Strategic product developments and offerings by key players
- Niche and promising segments
- Regions exhibiting lucrative growth opportunities
- Neutral perspective based on the global market performance
- Testimonials for the global market players for expanding global footprint and sustenance in phytonutrients market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Phytonutrients Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Phytonutrients Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Phytonutrients Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Phytonutrients Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)