This Plastisols market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plastisols market.
Notable Development: Shift of apparel and textile manufacturing plants from Europe and US to Asia-Pacific attributed to low and affordable costs is driving the developing region’s textile industry at a stellar pace
Low Cost & Increasing Construction Activities to Boost Sales of Plastisols in Developing Regions
Asia-Pacific plastisols market is likely to witness significant growth with increasing demand from textile and transportation industries for eco-friendly products. India and China are expected to be the most lucrative markets for plastisols market owing to surging foreign investments with higher profit margins and low labor costs. Rising government proposals for improving public infrastructure as well as increasing cash-intensive construction plans is further driving APAC plastisols market. Cheap manpower, favorable economic policies and vast natural resources makes APAC production hub of textiles, which in turn, supports the growth of APAC plastisols market with regards to screen printing application. Rapidly increasing infrastructure and housing sectors such as restaurants, stadium and hotels are significantly boosting the revenue and sales of plastisols in APAC market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing Quality Standards to Push Usage of Plastisols across End-Use Industries
Increasing number of fire safety regulations across automotive industries and upholstery leads to need for compliance with quality standards, thereby driving the demand and supply of plastisols. Growing high-quality performance demand across the apparel industry with rising standards of protective clothing as well as increasing demand for the technical textiles further drives revenue growth of plastisols market. Growing demand from construction industry with increasing need for fittings, piping’s and coatings is fuelling the growth of plastisols market at a notable pace. However, toxic nature of PVC and phthalates is likely to hinder the growth of plastisols market.
Digital Screen Printing to Offer Lucrative Manufacturing Opportunities for Plastisols Market Players
Increasing applications of digital screen printing is expected to offer significant opportunities for shareholders in plastisols market. With high durability, capacity to fit on screen for longer periods, high opacity and versatility properties of plastisols is expected to increase its usage in inks for printing purposes.
- 3M: The plastisols market player has been taking immense efforts in responding to the communities that are affected by wildfires in California by providing them recovery and relief supplies by means of teams on humanitarian and ground aid partners. N95 respirator has been exclusively delivered for reducing exposure to the airborne particles when outdoors. Development of such products dives in growth opportunities for plastisols market with growing demand for innovation.
- PolyOne Corporation: The plastisols market player recently announced that its Versaflex™ VDT TPEs, specialty vibration damping is being selected by leading appliance manufacturers, taking it up as a lucrative solution for catering to the vibration issues in the top-load washing machines. Therefore, in order to develop effective machines, demand for adhesives witnesses an increase, resulting in revenue growth of plastisols market.
- DOW Corning Corporation: The plastisols market player lately developed EVOLV3D™ OBC (Olefin Block Copolymer), which is a 3D printing filament with high-performance properties, catering to the goal of the company in prioritizing sustainability. With rising production of durable and light-weight parts, demand for plastisols increases at a significant pace, thereby driving the revenue growth of market.
Plastisols market research report offers detailed analysis of market and consists of thoughtful facts, insights and historical data with statistically supported market data. The report also provides forecasts using suitable methodologies and set of assumptions. In addition, the report delivers lucrative information regarding market segments.
Detailed Analysis on Plastisols Market Research Report Includes:
- Market segments
- Current challenges and trends
- Market dynamics
- Companies and competition included
- Market sizing
- Demand and supply
- Value chain
Regional Study in Plastisols Market Research Report Is Done On:
- North America plastisols market including (Canada and US)
- Latin America plastisols market including (Brazil and Mexico)
- Western Europe plastisols market including (Spain, UK, France, Italy and Germany)
- Eastern Europe plastisols market including (Russia and Poland)
- Asia-Pacific plastisols market including (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Japan plastisols market
- Middle East & Africa plastisols market including (North Africa, South Africa and GCC Countries)
Plastisols market research report compiles qualitative as well as quantitative analysis with first-hand information by the industry analysts. Inputs from the industry participants and industry experts throughout the value chain have also been integrated in the plastisols market research report. The report further offers detailed study regarding the parent market and its related trends, governing factors and macro-economic indicators. Market attractiveness based on all the segments is also integrated in the global report. Lastly, the plastisols market research report maps qualitative impacts of several market prospects based on regions and market segments.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plastisols Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Classification of Plastisols Market Is Done Broadly End-Use Industry, Processing Technology and Resin Type
Based on end-use industry, plastisols market has been categorized into
- Metal Processing Industry
- Construction Industry
- Textiles Industry
- Automotive Industry
Based on processing technology, plastisols market has been categorized into
- Screen Printing
Based on resin type, plastisols market has been categorized into
- Acrylic Resins
- PVC Resins
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Product developments and offerings along with strategies of leading players
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Comprehensive market segmentation
- Detailed outline of the parent market
- Niche and potential segments
- Geographical nations showcasing promising growth
- Competitive landscape
- Past, present and future market size based on value and volume
- Shifting market prospects in industry
- Lucrative information for market participants benefitting business development
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Plastisols Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Plastisols Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Plastisols Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Plastisols Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.