This Scleral Lenses market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Scleral Lenses market.
Scleral lenses are the specially designed large-diameter lenses to completely cover the cornea surface and sclera. Because of the size scleral lenses are the more stable on the eyes compare to other conventional lenses. Scleral lenses are made from highly breathable and rigid permeable lens materials. Material characteristics provide plenty of oxygen to the surface of the eyes. Scleral lenses are prescribed for the ocular surface disease, corneal irregularity, uncomplicated refractive error, and other conditions. Scleral lenses are used for the treatment of the disease such as dry eye syndrome, Pellucid marginal degeneration, Corneal scarring, keratoconus, microphthalmia, neurotrophic keratitis, Chronic inflammatory conditions, and other conditions. Manufacturers are providing custom-fit scleral lenses according to size and disease as per patient needs As well as scleral lenses are gaining popularity to treat children and older population. Scleral contact lenses are gaining popularity among the population with eyes that are too sensitive for smaller contact lenses.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Scleral Lenses Market: Drivers and Restraints-
The growing number of eyes problems and disorders expected to create high demand for the scleral lenses over the forecast period. Increasing demand for scleral lenses for eye movement measurement expected to favor the growth of the scleral lenses market. Increasing aging population, growing treatment seeking rate, and lifestyle changes expected to favor the growth of the market. Growing demand for the non-surgical vision care and treatment products expected to boost up the growth of the scleral lenses market. Increasing customized scleral lenses manufacturing is one of the key trends in the scleral lenses market. Growing prescription of scleral lenses for the corneal irregularity expected to drive the growth of the market. SCOPE study group in 2015 reported that 74% of scleral lenses are prescribed for the corneal irregularity.
Scleral Lenses Market: Overview
Scleral lenses are categorized based on the size which includes corneoscleral lenses and semi-scleral lenses, mini-scleral lenses and full scleral lenses. Scleral lenses are gaining high demand for the vision care and treatment due to technology innovation, increased availability of commercial lenses from laboratories, and advancement in the educational platform. Moreover, advancement in the material, lens designs, and fitting techniques propel the growth of the scleral lenses market. Growing application of scleral lenses for different indications and industry innovations to improve the performance of the scleral lenses are the major trends in the scleral lenses market.
Scleral Lenses Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is the most dominating market for scleral lenses market due to the high demand of scleral lenses for several eye disorder treatment. Western Europe expected to contribute the second largest market share in the scleral lenses market as technological innovations and increasing adoption of non-surgical eye care products. Moreover, Asian countries such as India, China grow with higher growth rate as improvement in healthcare technologies, government funding for eyes disorders treatment and high patient pool. Japan contributes significant share in the scleral lenses market as growing aging population and increasing eye problems with the aging.
Scleral Lenses Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global scleral lenses market find across the value chain are Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Novartis AG, CooperVision and Johnson & Johnson, LUXOTTICA GROUP, Essilor, ZEISS International, Safilo Group, Rodenstock and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Scleral Lenses Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Scleral Lenses Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, scleral lenses market can be segmented as:
- Corneo-Scleral Lenses and Semi-Scleral Lenses
- Mini-Scleral Lenses
- Full Scleral Lenses
On the basis of application, scleral lenses market can be segmented as:
- Irregular Cornea
- Ocular Surface Disease
- Refractive Error
- GP burnout
- Dry Eye
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Scleral Lenses Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Scleral Lenses Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Scleral Lenses Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Scleral Lenses Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)