This Silicone Adhesives And Sealants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Silicone Adhesives And Sealants market.
Adhesives and sealants have been known since centuries. They are primarily used for bonding of two different substrates. Development in chemicals and polymers technology have brought adhesives and sealants to the next level of industrial solutions. The unique chemicals structure of silicone offers outstanding adhesion properties over other materials. Silicone bonds can resist great stress, pressure and can be stable over extreme temperature conditions. Due to its versatility, silicone adhesives and sealants deliver reliable and long lasting adhesion to different substrates ranging from glass, metals and plastics. Silicone adhesives and sealants offer unparalleled flexibility, resistance to extreme temperatures, durability, outstanding performance and making it suitable for various applications in electronics, aerospace, construction, automotive and healthcare industry.
Various types of silicone adhesives and sealants are available in the market such as one component, two component and UV cured adhesives, which differs on the basis of their functioning and benefits. One component adhesives are more convenient as no mixing is required and it has the ability to cure at normal temperature. While the two component adhesives require mixing and it can cure in thicker parts as compared to one component adhesives. UV cured adhesives use electronic beam for curing without any excessive heat generation. Silicones have unique properties over other adhesives such as temperature stability at high temperature and offers elasticity at low temperature. In addition, silicone has moisture resistance and it is chemically inert which makes silicone adhesives and sealants suitable for many industrial applications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Silicone material retains its properties over long period and gives excellent performance as compare to other materials due to strength and flexibility. The unique properties of silicone adhesives and sealants make it suitable for various applications such as sealing wires in electronics, structural glazing of façade in construction and medical tapes in healthcare industry. The ability to resist chemicals and water, they have been used for sealing engines and gaskets in the automotive industry.
Silicone Adhesives and Sealants Market Segmentation
The global silicone adhesives and sealants market can be segmented on the basis of type, composition and end-use
Silicone Adhesives and Sealants Market Dynamics
Rising use of UV curing technology and thermosets in the manufacturing of product is expected to enhance production speed, improve scratch resistance and provides superior bonding, which in turn is expected to emerge as the most significant growth driver for global silicone adhesives and sealants market over the forecast period. Further, growing demand of adhesives in the construction industry owing to their various physical and chemical properties as compared to other sealants including polysulfide, acrylic and polyurethane is expected to fuel the demand of silicone adhesives and sealants and thus driving the global silicone adhesives & sealants market.
Silicone adhesives and sealants market is growing with faster pace and trend is likely to continue for the next decade. Asia-Pacific, the largest market for silicone adhesives and sealants is the main contributor for the growth of this market. However, volatile organic compound in silicone adhesives and sealants and rising consumer awareness for environmental safety is expected to restrain the growth of silicone adhesives and sealants. This limits the growth of global silicone adhesives and sealants market.
Silicone Adhesives and Sealants Market Participants
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global silicone adhesives and sealants market include 3M, Henkel Corporation, ALSTONE, Mc Coy Soudal, Dow Corning Corporation, Momentive, Aerol Formulations Private Limited, Wacker Chemie AG, MASTERBOND, AVERY DENNISON, Sika AG, ACC Silicones Ltd., American Sealants, Inc., Novagard Solutions, NITTO DENKO CORPORATION. Companies are largely focusing on product innovation for providing exceptional performance of the silicone adhesives and sealants.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the type, global silicone adhesives and sealants market can be segmented into
- One Component
- Two Component
- UV Cured
Based on the composition, global silicone adhesives and sealants market can be segmented into
- Alkoxy Silicones
- Acetic Silicones
- Oximinics Silicones
- Amino Silicones
Based on the end-use, global silicone adhesives and sealants market can be segmented into
- Marine & Aerospace
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other End Use Industries
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.