This Silicone Textile Softeners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Silicone Textile Softeners market.
Silicone Textile Softeners Market: Introduction
Silicone is the common chemical used in textile processes such as dyeing and finishing. Silicone textile softeners are generally used to enhance the softness of fabrics. Silicon textile softeners improve the tear strength, mobility of fibers, abrasion resistance of fabrics, static protection and soiling resistance. They also reduce yarn and fabric tensile strength by reducing fiber cohesion, pilling, flammability as well as the breakage of the sewing thread.
Silicone softeners improve the properties of cloth, which include imparting a silky soft touch, crease recovery, improved lubricity, etc. Silicone softeners are more expensive than certain other softeners, however, they exhibit temperature stability and excellent durability. They enhance the softness of fabrics to match customer perception. Silicone is an organometallic polymer obtained from sand, an abundantly available raw material. Silicone is a standard term that states a specific class of synthetic polymers created from a framework of alternating oxygen and silicone with organic substituents attached to silicone. Among these, methyl group organics are the most important organic substituents used in commercial silicone.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Silicone Textile Softeners Market:Dynamics
Growing population, increasing per capita income, coupled with an increase in the demand for clothing, are among factors boosting the silicone textile softeners market. In addition, a significant surge in the demand for silicone textile softeners has been witnessed in the textile industry owing to advancements in pre-treatment chemicals and speciality finishing chemicals. It has also been observed that various detergent companies are now adding silicone textile softeners to detergent to create a differentiating factor for their products. In addition, they are saving the additional costs incurred by customers by eliminating the need to buy fabric softeners and detergents separately. This is expected to boost the demand for silicone textile softeners across the globe during the forecast period. Moreover, the rising popularity of long-lasting softeners, coupled with the growing demand for scented products and increase in the disposable income of the general population in developing countries such as China and India, is boosting the demand for silicone textile softeners. By material type, the liquid silicone textile softeners are the most preferred type owing to their ability to easily mix during the rinsing cycle in washing machines. The aforementioned factors are expected to bolster the global silicone textile softeners market over the forecast period.
However, the cost of silicone textile softeners is relatively high, which is expected to restrain the growth of the market. However, the current trend of using new and improved products for better results is expected to increase the global demand for silicone textile softeners over the forecast period.
Silicone Textile Softeners Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific holds a significant share in the global silicone textile softeners market owing to the substantial growth of textile industries in this region. This growth is supported by growing urbanisation, improved lifestyle and increasing per capita spending on fashion products. The Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America, which are projected to exhibit slow growth as they are mature markets. The rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the silicone textile softeners market.
Silicone Textile Softeners Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global silicone textile softeners market are:
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Piedmont Chemical Industries
- NICCA U.S.A., Inc.
- Fineotex Ltd.
- Americos Industries Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- CHT Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Silicone Textile Softeners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Silicone Textile Softeners Market:Segmentation
Based on material, the silicone textile softeners market can be segmented as follows:
- Liquid Type Silicone Textile Softeners
- Powder Type Silicone Textile Softeners
- Spray Type Silicone Textile Softeners
- Tablets Type Silicone Textile Softeners
- Sheets Type Silicone Textile Softeners
Based on the application, the silicone textile softeners market can be segmentedas follows:
- Household Cleaning
- Textile Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Laundry Services
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Silicone Textile Softeners Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Silicone Textile Softeners Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Silicone Textile Softeners Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Silicone Textile Softeners Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.