This Telehealth Kiosk market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Telehealth Kiosk market.
Telehealth kiosks are expected to become an essential part of a healthcare system and programs in the future. Telehealth kiosks allow health care professionals to treat patients at distance using telecommunication technology. Telehealth kiosk outfitted with telemedicine capabilities such as telephony and video conferencing with healthcare providers. Telehealth kiosk can lower healthcare costs to the patient and reduce visit and wait time. Telehealth kiosk has tools and capabilities such as store and forward diagnostic data and report. This capability of telehealth kiosk help to have access specialists anywhere. The systems have tools to track vital signs and other health data which is more beneficial for patients. Telehealth kiosk could reduce the number of transfer between one facility to another off-site medical facility which is helpful in reduce transportation cost and provide early diagnosis. Telehealth kiosk is designed to meet specific healthcare requirement in one in all solutions. Telehealth kiosk has features such as medical devices for clinical examination such as the stethoscope, Spo2 sensors, and blood pressure monitor. Telehealth kiosk is also available with special features such as ADA assistance devices for deaf, blind and limited mobility patients.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Telehealth Kiosk Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing need of urgent care medical service expected to favor the demand for the telehealth kiosks. Technological advancement in the medical industry expected to impel the growth of telehealth kiosk market. Increasing demand for telehealth services in rural and urban areas in an advantage of minimum time duration is a major driving factor of telehealth kiosk market. Evolution and advancement in medical data transferring through telemedicine systems propel the growth of the telehealth kiosk market. Telehealth kiosks are gaining popularity in developed countries as high demand for healthcare cost reduction. Rise in partnership with manufacturers and hospital and pharmacies for telehealth kiosks are expected to favor the growth of the telehealth kiosk market. In July 2018, Rite Aid Pharmacies signed a deal with California-based telehealth provider InTouch Health. Growing use of telehealth kiosk as the digital pharmacy is a major factor expected to boost the growth of telehealth kiosks market over the forecast period. Telehealth kiosks are able to administer the limited number of common medicines. Strong reimbursement policies for telemedicine carts have also favored the growth of telehealth kiosks market. However, the lack of trained manpower to support telemedicine and medical education expected to restrain the growth of the telehealth kiosks market.
Telehealth Kiosk Market: Overview
Telehealth kiosk is very helpful to provide healthcare facilities to rural and remote areas. Telehealth kiosk is beneficial for emergency and critical care situations, to provide access to healthcare services and reduce the cost of patient transfer. Telehealth kiosks are the better option for the overcome shortage of trained healthcare professionals and provide cost-effective medical consultation
Telehealth Kiosk Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding & Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the most dominating market for telehealth kiosk market due to increasing partnership and investments in telemedicine sector and government initiatives for healthcare cost reduction. Western European expected to contribute second largest revenue share in telehealth kiosk market due to increasing adoption of telemedicine services, technology advancement, and increasing need for emergency consultation. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan telehealth kiosk market is expected to gain a high growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing healthcare spending and increasing digitalization. Increasing public-private partnership for the advancement of healthcare infrastructure, information technology, healthcare services expected to favor the growth of the APEJ telehealth kiosk market.
Telehealth Kiosk Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global telehealth kiosk market identify across the value chain are American Well, Olea kiosks Inc., Computerized Screening Inc., H & S Quality in Software SpA, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., InTouch Health, Computerized Screening Inc., ZIVELO Inc., and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Telehealth Kiosk Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Telehealth Kiosk Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, telehealth kiosk market can be segmented as:
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Digital Pharmacy
On the basis of the end user, the telehealth kiosk market can be segmented as:
- Community Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Telehealth Kiosk Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Telehealth Kiosk Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Telehealth Kiosk Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Telehealth Kiosk Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)