This Next Generation Telehealth market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Next Generation Telehealth market.
Telemedicine or telehealth comprises of the telecommunication and information technologies which provides clinical healthcare from long distances. Telehealth uses next generation technologies such as telemedicine cart, telehealth software for managing, analyzing or visualizing the patient’s data. Next generation Telehealth helps to eliminate barriers and improve access to medical services that would often not be readily available in rural communities. The technology can be utilized in critical care and emergency cases. Next generation telehealth products have their application in the surgery demonstration, telemedicine meeting, multi-group teleconsultation, tele-ICU, tele-education, teleconsultant, tele-practice among others. In upcoming generation, healthcare uses some latest technologies in the products like LIFESTREAM CONNECT, e-intemed, immersive therapy suit, triagemanager among its other products. Next generation telehealth has some of the crucial benefits over the conventional method of the healthcare management. For an instance next generation telehealth helps to save the time of travel and its expenses by availing the facilities over the long distances. These are the reasons which drives the market of Next generation Telehealth.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Next Generation Telehealth Market: Drivers and Restraints
The threat of increase in the chronic diseases are alarming the shortage of the healthcare professionals in all developed countries across the globe. Next generation Telehealth is expected to offer the quick fix to this threat, owing to improvement in mobile technology telehealth can be applied to multiple end users. The increase in number of smartphone users are also driving the concerned market. For and instance There are so many iOS applications which is provided by the healthcare companies. The largest restraint of the concerned market is the improper way of hand over the physician compensations. According to a recent survey conducted by the Robert Graham Center for Anthem Inc, proposed that nine out of ten family physician agreed to use next generation telehealth if they compensated properly for it. There are other barriers in this market such as technological platforms, next generation telehealth education and the lack of updated tools to support next generation telehealth are resolved by healthcare companies over the forecast period.
Next Generation Telehealth Market: Overview
The global Next Generation Telehealth market is experiencing a fast growth due to increasing awareness among end user segment regarding healthcare. The Next Generation Telehealth market is driven by growing due to the increase in the prevalence rate of chronic diseases. The hospitals & patients at home segment generates highest revenue share in The concerned market owning to more number of smartphone users whereas Capture & Analyzing software in telehealth software is anticipated to register highest growth rate over the forecast period. The major players in the concerned market are focusing on geographical expansion and developing strong product portfolio to increase the business footprints.
Next Generation Telehealth Market: Region-Wise Overview
The global Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented into the following regions - North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, & the Middle East & Africa. North America & Europe dominate the global next generation telehealth market. This is due to high acquiring for such kind of technology in this region. Asia Pacific which is the second largest market. This is due to elevated government support and investment in Research & Development about next generation telehealth products, rise in geriatric population in this region, & rapidly growing healthcare companies in this region. Europe Next Generation Telehealth market is anticipated to grow substantially due growing number of players in the region. Elevation in the Latin America and the Middle East and Africa is growing steadily.
Next Generation Telehealth Market: Key Participants
Some of the key players in the Next Generation Telehealth market are Advantech Co. Ltd., AFC industries, Honeywell International Inc., Cisco Systems, digiDoc Technologies, Godrej Group(Hicare), M3DICINE Pty Ltd., Tunstall UK., Koninklijke Philips N.V., American Well ( Avizia) among other companies.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China & Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Next Generation Telehealth Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Next Generation Telehealth Market: Segmentation
The Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented on basis of telehealth software, telemedicine carts, telehealth iOS applications, applications and end user segment:
On the basis of telehealth software, the Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented into:
- Capture & Analysing softwares
- Visualizaing softwares
- Management softwares
- Tele-collaboration management
- Diagnostic softwares
- Reporting softwares
- Communicating softwares
- Data exchange softwares
On the basis of telemedicine carts which is generally used for video conferencing, the Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented into:
- smartphones telemedicine carts
- computer telemedicine carts
- Wireless telemedicine carts
On the basis of telehealth iOS applications, the Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented into:
Telehealth iOS applications are widely used for sharing, telemonitoring and recording the data.
- Appointment management
- Data management applications
- Vital sign telemonitoring applications
On the basis of end users, the Next Generation Telehealth market is segmented into:
- Healthcare facilities
- Veterinary facilities
- Patients at home
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Next Generation Telehealth Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Next Generation Telehealth Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Next Generation Telehealth Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Next Generation Telehealth Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)