This Tocotrienol market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tocotrienol market.
Tocotrienols are members of vitamin E family and isomers of vitamin E, known for their various health benefits.Tocotrienols can be found in certain oils, wheat, rice, barley, rye, and oats. Various new sources are being discovered by scientists which include annatto. They are mainly extracted from high concentration palm oil, and generally not found in low concentration.
Owing to the incensing awareness about tocotrienols and its tremendous health benefits and application in various types of cancer treatments, and other health benefits, they are a point of researchers’ interests and their global market demand is rapidly growing. However, in present tocotrienols research accounts for only 1 percent of vitamin E research.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Tocotrienols market is segmented on the basis of its isomers / types, its end uses in different applications and on the basis of regions.
On the basis of its type tocotrienols market is segmented as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta tocotrienols. All types are with different chemical structure. However, alpha and gamma tocotrienols are predominant in nature. Alpha-tocotrienols can protect the brain from stroke and related injuries. Gamma-tocotrienols can helps prevention of major damages to the heart after a stroke. While, Delta-tocotrienols can slow down the aggression of platelets. Tocotrienols market is later segmented on the basis of its end-uses as dietary supplements, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, functional foods and beverages. Knowing the ultimate cancer prevention and treatment, cardiovascular disease and stroke management properties of tocotrienols, end uses in pharmaceutical market segment is higher than that of other end-use market segments. Well known benefits of vitamin E family members make demand for tocotrienols in cosmetics market segment. Tocotrienols are also used as dietary supplements as it is necessary element. Athletes, bodybuilders and joggers, also take tocotrienols after strenuous activities, such as exercising, for protein and lipid peroxidation.
Tocotrienols market is further segmented on the basis of regions as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia pacific, and Middle East and Africa.Tocotrienols are already used heavily in Asia Pacific, where it has become part of the diet. Other regions are quickly noticing the benefits of including tocotrienols as a part of the diet as well.
Tocotrienols market Drivers:
Increasing applications of tocotrienols in the pharmaceutical industry owing to its benefits such as anti-cancer, lowering cholesterols, cardiovascular disease etc. is key market driver. They are “generally recognized as safe (GRAS)” substance and can be used as an additive in dietary supplements.
Rising number of health conscious consumers and their concern regarding unhealthy lifestyle along with improper diet is anticipated to drive the market demand for tocotrienols in near future. Researchers have developed a new medicine named EVNolSupraBio that has been proven as help in curing Alzheimer’s disease. It might save people against heart strokes coupled with cerebral health illnesses. Such R&D initiatives are expected to create plentiful opportunities and open potential applications for the tocotrienols market.
Increasing awareness about health benefits of tocotrioenols into diet as well as in other applications, its being adopted rapidly into the global markets. Owing to all the health benefits and application tocotrioenols market is expected to expand rapidly in near future.
Tocotrienols market Players:
Growth in the R & D activities in tocotrienols and increasing popularity in global markets coupled with various governments’ approvals for its uses are factors encouraging new players to enter into the market. For instance, Japan has approved tocotrienols as an additive in food, and French government has also approved use of palm based tocotrienols in dietary supplements. Few key plyers in the market includes ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd., Davos Life Sciences, Vance Group, BTSA - Biotechnologías Aplicados SA, American River Nutrition, Inc, Eisai Food & Chemical Co. Ltd, Beijing Ginko Group, Super Vitamins Sdn. Bhd etc.
Various market players are focusing on discovery of new sources of tocotrienols and commercializing it. For instance, a manufacturer American River Nutrition discovered tocotrienols from annatto and commercialized it. Various nutraceutical and antioxidant manufacturers are also entering into the market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tocotrienol Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tocotrienols Market Segments
- Tocotrienols Market Dynamics
- Tocotrienols Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Tocotrienols Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Tocotrienols Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Tocotrienols Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Tocotrienols Technology
- Value Chain
- Tocotrienols Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for IQF Fruits and Vegetables Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Tocotrienols Market Detailed overview of parent market
- Tocotrienols changing market dynamics of the industry
- Tocotrienols In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Tocotrienols Market Recent industry trends and developments
- Tocotrienols Competitive landscape
- Tocotrienols Market Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Market Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Tocotrienol Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Tocotrienol Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Tocotrienol Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Tocotrienol Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)