This Wheeled Bins market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wheeled Bins market.
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Overview
The waste handling and increasing demand for mobile containers for catering is expected to boost the wheeled bins market growth. Wheeled bins are available in different types of capacity, colors and patterns, which also includes number of wheels such as 2-wheeled bins or 4-wheeled bins. Wheeled bins are used for various applications in industries including food, beverages, and pharmaceuticals. The outlook for the growth of the global wheeled bins market is expected to be moderate during the forecast period. The wheeled bins with spherical base provide easy as well as hygienic disposal of food waste, liquid slopes, residual waste, and organic waste. Manufacturers in the bin system industry are offering wide range of design options for consumers for better convenient handling. Leading players are providing printing and marking through embossing, thermo transfer imprinting, stickers, and embossing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Dynamics
The increasing usage of mobile containers in different end user industries is fueling the demand for wheeled bins. Wheeled bins are resistant to low & high temperatures and to other chemicals. The UV resistant properties of material used for wheeled bins manufacturing are increasing the growth of the market. Wheeled bins can be embedded with smart labels to provide more convenience to end users. The global wheeled bins market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period. Metal wheeled bins are mainly used for industrial purposes, which can be to store some components or to collect waste. Plastic wheeled bins are mainly used for waste collection. Cleaning processes of wheeled bins should have efficient procedure to ensure safety and hygiene. Wheeled bins market is expected to grow at a significant compound annual growth rate during the forecast period. The wheeled bins with capacity more than 300 liters are used for industrial purpose. Wheeled bins offer an efficient, safe and secure storage of waste for commercial and trade premises.
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Key Players
- Nieros international
- One Plastics Group
- Craemer Holding GmbH
- Euro Stampi S.R.L.
- SULO Verwaltung und Technik GmbH
- Remcon Plastics Inc.
- Henkel GmbH
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers in the industry are offering custom printing wheeled bins for institutional or organization usage with their logo printed on the lid or bin front. Leading players in the wheeled bins market are providing cost-effective solutions along with different features such as flat and roll wheeled bins.
- One plastics Group through its subsidiary MGB Plastics offering embossing on the body of bin as well as lid. The company invested more than US$ 10 Mn to improvise the efficiency of the manufacturing facility in Europe
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is expected to create high incremental opportunity during the forecast period, as per the increasing demand for mobile containers. In countries such as India, government regulations for usage of garbage bins are increasing demand for wheeled bins. In U.S., the demand for wheeled bins is expected to increase at a moderate rate, reason being flexible containers replacing rigid packaging solutions. Manufacturers in the industry are investing in the countries such as South Africa in Middle East & Africa. Increasing usage of garbage bins for hygiene in pharmaceuticals industry is expected to boost the wheeled bins market growth. The rules and regulations by organizations such as Test Valley Borough Council are expected to create demand for wheeled bins.
On the basis of region, global wheeled bins market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
The wheeled bins market research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with Wheeled bins market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on wheeled bins market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wheeled Bins Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wheeled Bins Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Material Type, the global wheeled bins market has been segmented as
On the basis of Product Type, the global wheeled bins market has been segmented as
- Flat Top
- Roll Top
On the basis of Capacity, the global wheeled bins market has been segmented as
- <60 Liters
- 60-240 Liters
- 241-540 Liters
- >540 Liters
On the basis of Application, the global wheeled bins market has been segmented as
- Waste Collection
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing wheeled bins market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth wheeled bins market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected wheeled bins market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on wheeled bins market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Wheeled Bins Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Wheeled Bins Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Wheeled Bins Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Wheeled Bins Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)