This Radiation Protection Cabins market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Radiation Protection Cabins market.
In the past decade catheterization based interventional procedures are becoming increasingly popular over conventional surgeries. This has increased the radiation dose to healthcare professionals that increases their risk of developing diseases associated to radiation. To address this issue manufacturers have developed radiation protection cabins that reduces the exposure to radiation considerably. There are two significant manufacturers of radiation protection cabins namely, Lemer Pax and Biotronik.
Biotronik’s Zero-Gravity products are body shielding device/cabin that is suspended either through monorail on the wall or ceiling. In order to increase mobility the company also launched a radiation protection cabins that has a floor trolley that supports the suspended radiation protection cabins. The Zero-Gravity radiation protection cabins is made of 1.0 mm lead shield that protects the torso, legs, and upper arms. The cabin engages with the vest worn by the operator through magnetic properties.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
These radiation protection cabins are available in various forms that are suitable for the operator. For an instance, radiation protection cabins are available for performing standing procedures as well as has accommodation for the operator to sit during the procedure. The siting cabins are flexible and have adjustments for increasing or decreasing leg room within the radiation protection cabins. The radiation protection cabins are also available for two operators such as the Cathpax CRM Double, which can accommodate two operators at once.
Factors such as increased healthcare spending, improved healthcare infrastructure, significant funding for healthcare are some of the factors that drive the growth of the radiation protection cabins market. However, factors such as lack of availability in low income regions, lack of awareness, and high cost of radiation protection cabins significantly hinder the growth of the radiation protection cabins market during the forecast period.
Radiation Protection Cabins Market: Drivers and Restraints
Shift from traditional surgical procedures to minimally invasive procedures such as catheterization procedures is one of the factors that increases the x-ray exposure for practitioners. Thus the increase in catheterization procedures in the recent decade is one of the major driving factors for the growth of the radiation protection cabins market. However, high cost of the radiation protection cabins and stringent regulations for approval, significantly hinders the growth of the radiation protection cabins market growth globally.
Radiation Protection Cabins Market: Segmentation
The global Radiation protection cabins market is segmented by drug class, route of administration, distribution channel and region:
Radiation Protection Cabins Market: Overview
Radiation protection cabins market is segmented into hospitals, cathlabs and others based on end users. The cathlabs segment takes the maximum share of the radiation protection cabins market since these are most useful in interventional cardiology procedures such as angiography and other fluoroscopy based procedures.
Radiation Protection Cabins Market: Regional Outlook
North America combined with Europe take the maximum share of the radiation protection market. This is due to advancement in technology, increased healthcare budget, rise in awareness, and increasing number of interventional cardiology procedures in the regions. However in regions such as China and India, the growing demand for interventional cardiology procedures, ageing population and limited number of healthcare professionals has created an opportunity for the growth of the radiation protection cabins market in such regions. Thus, the radiation protection cabins market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR in the APAC region.
Radiation Protection Cabins Market: Key Players
Lemer Pax and Biotronik are examples of the companies that manufacture radiation protection cabins.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Radiation Protection Cabins Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the product type, the global Radiation protection cabins market is segmented into:
- Suspended Cabins
- Mobile Cabins
Based on the end users, the global Radiation protection cabins market is segmented into:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Radiation protection cabins Market Segments
- Radiation protection cabins Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Radiation Protection Cabins Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Radiation Protection Cabins Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Radiation Protection Cabins Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Radiation Protection Cabins Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)