This Agave Inulin market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agave Inulin market.
Agave Inulin: Market Outlook
Inulin is found in plants such as Agave, Jerusalem artichoke, Chicory, and many more. Inulin is mainly used in processed foods owing to its health beneficial properties. Inulin is a white powder that has a sweetness of around 10-20%. Inulin is available in liquid form, but as compared to powder it has a much low shelf life due to which it needs to be refrigerated.
Agave Inulin is treated as a carbohydrate and natural sweetener as it has numerous benefits related to health. Inulin finds its applications as a prebiotic and food supplement. Inulin extracted from agave is highly soluble in cold water and its sweet taste makes it a great choice for both food and drink.
Agave inulin has a great benefit as it enhances the texture and softness of low-fat desserts since they lack appropriate ingredients where such foods go also results in a certain deficiency in these regions. Agave inulin has binding properties which help the number of foods like granola bars, baby food etc and retains moisture in baked goods.
Agave inulin can be used every day to sweeten tea, coffee, and other drinks. It is basically used in bars, drinks and bakeries as it helps to keep the food fresh. Agave inulin has also dietary and nutritional properties it makes thicker and tastier as it dissolves in them completely. Agave inulin has low-glycaemic index and is also Keto and paleo friendly.
The demand for agave inulin is increasing as it a healthy alternative for sugar and honey, also many people are becoming health conscious. Owing to the factors, agave inulin is expected to rise at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Demand of Dietary fibre for Balanced and Healthy life leading to growth of Agave Inulin
People are becoming aware of the health beneficial factors of dietary fiber. With the benefits of improved digestive properties, agave inulin has a huge demand in food and beverage industry, especially in the bakery and confectionery field. India and China are the fastest-growing regions owing to increasing demand of end-user industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements.
The Chinese and Indian agave inulin market is going to experience a steep increase in demand due to product friendly FDI policies. Agave inulin is widely used in the preparation of dairy products such as milk, cheese and ice cream. Increased awareness of low calorie and sugar reduction due to increasing diabetes prevalence is expected to play a key role in driving agave inulin market growth over the forecast period.
Also, growth in the pharmaceutical industry in emerging market like Mexico is anticipated to have a significant impact on the agave inulin market.
Agave Inulin: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global agave inulin market are -
- Naturel West Corp
- Maretai Organics
- The Tierra Group
- Nutra Food Ingredients
- LOC Industries
- 21 missions’ organics
- AGAVE CANADA.
- Pyure Brands
Sensus, is offering Organic inulin which is extracted from agave. It is planning to give consumers idea of organic agave inulin without affecting it taste and texture.
Opportunities for Agave Inulin Market Participants:
In 2015, the inulin prebiotics market amounted to about US$ 1.1 billion worldwide. Also, the value is expected to rise to US$ 3.5 billion by 2030. Increasing health-related issues are associated with poor dietary choices. Increasing health concerns amongst children and adults have moved consumers ' preference to paying enough attention to food products such as sugar and calories. Due to a shift in consumer demand for safer and natural products, demand for products such as natural sweeteners, including agave inulin is rising at a higher rate.
Natural and organic products are in high demand. This is emerging trend in the food & beverage industry. Growing use of the social media to access accessible information on different chemicals and ingredients is driving this trend in the global Agave Inulin industry. Consumers, particularly from developing countries, have become more conscious of what they eat every day and tend to consume organic products. This is expected to give momentum to the inulin agave market growth.
Impact of Covid-19 on Agave Inulin
Agave inulin is commonly used in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical industries. As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, the market will recover by the end of 2020. Factors such as closed border, strict quarantines, supply chain disruptions, and trade disruptions may limit people's access to adequate and nutritious food sources, mainly in countries that are seriously affected by the virus or already affected by high levels of food insecurity. In addition, factors such as lack of fertilizers, veterinary medicines, and other inputs may influence agricultural production due to restrictions on travel. This is likely to impact the demand of agave inulin worldwide
The agave inulin market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Agave Inulin market, including but not limited to regional markets, nature and application
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Agave Inulin market segment
- Agave Inulin market dynamics
- Agave Inulin market size
- Agave Inulin supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to agave inulin market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in agave inulin market
- Technology related to production/processing of agave inulin
- Value chain analysis of the agave inulin market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The agave inulin market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the agave inulin market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agave Inulin Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Agave Inulin: Market Segmentation
Based on form, global Agave Inulin can be segmented as: -
Based on application, global Agave Inulin can be segmented as: -
- Food and Beverages
Based on application, global Agave Inulin can be segmented as: -
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the agave inulin market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the agave inulin market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Agave Inulin Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Agave Inulin Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Agave Inulin Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Agave Inulin Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)