This Inulinase market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Inulinase market.
Inulin is a naturally occurring poly fructan, which is being widely used for the production of high fructose syrup from chemical or microbial procedures. Microbial inulinases accelerate the conversion of inulin into FOS and fructose. Inulinase are safe and substitute for sweeteners when compared to sucrose. There are many new inulinase producers who have obtained genes encoding inulinases from different microorganism. Inulinase is highly prevalent in plants and microorganisms. Owing to the rising health concerns about hectic lifestyles, especially in the developed regions such as North America and Europe, the global inulinase market is expected to surge during the forecast period.
Global Inulinase Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Technological advancements in the market is also one of the factor fuelling the global inulinase market growth. For instance, Solid State Fermentation (SSF) compromises many benefits for making of bulk chemicals and enzymes owing to its low-cost substrates, and environment-friendly process.
Global Inulinase Market: Segmentation
Global Inulinase Market: Segmentation Overview
Microbial Inulinase is vital manufacturing enzymes, which is inducible and extracellular. Yeasts, filamentous fungi, and some bacteria’s produce inulinases. The most important application of inulinases is in the production of fructose syrup from inulin rich products. Growing health consciousness in consumers is one of the factors resulting in significant demand for fructose. Fructose is being developed as a healthy and safe alternative sweetener compared to sucrose. Growing consumption of fructose is a key driver of the growth in global Inulinase market. Further, the growing demand for fructose syrup is resulted in capacity expansion by numerous manufacturers in the market, particularly in China and India. With the development of new enzymes, it is anticipated that the market shall boost the efficiency of converting starches into derivatives which include High Fructose syrup.
Global Inulinase Market: Regional Outlook
The inulinase market is segmented by regions into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Japan. Western Europe and North America is anticipated to account for the largest share in the global inulinase market. APEJ is expected to account for the highest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the rising application of low-calorie substitutes that are derived naturally such as fructose. Various sources are emerging for extraction of Inulinase. For instance, dahlia is a flowering plant and the tubers of dahlia contain 12.5% of inulin which are being used in food & beverage application.
Global Inulinase Market: Key Players
The key players in the global inulinase market are BENEO, Jarrow Formulas, Beneo-Orafti, Sensus, and Cosucra. To ensure product differentiation and to gain a considerable share of the market, major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products. The market is witnessing an increase in number of prominent inulinase producers.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and grades.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Inulinase Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global inulinase market is segmented into product types,
- Microbial Inulinase
- Plant Inulinase
The global inulinase market is segmented by application,
- High Fructose Syrup
- Inula-oligosaccharides production
- Bioethanol production
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Inulinase Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Inulinase Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Inulinase Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Inulinase Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)