This Atelocollagen market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Atelocollagen market.
Atelocollagen Market: Overview
Collagen, which is considered as a common protein of the living human or animal body, plays a significant role in the creation of physical structure of the body. Collagen extraction is performed through solubilization, and the obtained protein is called atelocollagen. Atelocollagen has a wide range of uses in industries such as clinical medicine, tissue cultural research, cosmetics etc. Apart from its wide array of uses, it has another great property. It is highly soluble and can re-engineer into different shapes. It is high in purity, and its high plasticity property makes it preferable for cosmetics and medical industry. Atelocollagen, which is a protein gets extracted by solubilization process of collagen generally obtained from cow skin or shark fin. It is also believed to have anti-aging abilities in atelocollagen, thus has greater usage into the cosmetic industry. Atelocollagen in cosmetics is primarily used in anti-aging serums, face masks, facial lotions/creams, eye creams, sunscreens, and lip balms. Cosmetic ingredients that contain atelocollagen have the following agents into it, which further drive the usage into cosmetic products. These agents are as anti-wrinkle agent, antioxidant, lightening & whitening agents, repairing agents, moisturizing agents, smoothing agents, sunscreen agents. These properties make atelocollagen a popular, usable protein into cosmetic & pharma industry, which is used in most of the cosmetic products in recent days.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Atelocollagen Market: Market Dynamics
Atelocollagen is used in natural skin care products due to its hydrating agent property. In general, three types of atelocollagen are found by sources – bovine, porcine, and shark. Apart from these three, there is another type of atelocollagen seen as tilapi. These atelocollagen have a moisturizing effect and used in skin lotion, cream, beauty essences for the cosmetic industry. In recent days, manufacturers are using atelocollagen into their products owing to its several benefits related to human skin. Apart from its skincare benefits, it is .also known for its high degree of purity and high plasticity, which make it a perfect cosmetic protein. Atelocollagen is biodegradable; it means it can easily use in the field of cosmetics, medical devices, and in medicine. Its high elasticity allows it to reengineer into different shares such as powder, gel, films, sponge-like structure etc. Thus it can be easily used in different industries in different forms. These properties and features represent the benefits of using atelocollagen into different products and thus there has been a significant usage recorded into the industry in past few years. Atelocollagen is also used in tissue regeneration which further rises the demand for atelocollagen across the globe. The players across the global are focused on an innovation such as cell tissue engineering in cosmetics and other applications. Manufacturers of atelocollagen are continuously investing into their R&D to come up with new products every time. Atelocollagen manufacturers have already contributed to a higher quality of life for millions by providing a wider usage of atelocollagen into several industries with their respective products.
Government regulations, rising consumption in end-use industries such as pharma, cosmetics, and medical devices drive the regenerative medicine products and tissue structure engineering products. Regenerative medicine product’s rise is considered as the latest trend in atelocollagen end use consumption industry.
Colway International has launched a cosmetic product which includes atelocollagen. The product named as ‘Atelokolagen’ of a 50 ml pack. It includes three types of low-molecular collagen - The first one, isolated from fish skin molecules, the second is atelocollagen, and the third one is procollagen and the product is intended to serve facial care, skin and neckline care.
Atelocollagen Market: Regional Outlook
Atelocollagen market has experienced a significant demand in the market owing to its features such as it can be shared in different forms i.e., powder, gel and presence of anti-aging and other skincare properties drive the demand of atelocollagen. Growing skincare concern among population boosts the sale of anti-aging and skin-repairing products, which further drives the demand for atelocollagen products. The North America market is expected to hold the highest share among all other region followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a significant pace due to the increasing demand from China, Japan, India, Korea, and other countries in this region. The Middle East & Africa is projected to contribute a significant share of the global market over the forecast period.
Atelocollagen Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the atelocollagen market are Koken Co.,Ltd, Colway International S.A. , Integra LifeSciences, Innocoll GmbH, Sewon Cellontech Co., Ltd., Shengchi, Taike Bio, Collagen Solutions, Collagen Matrix, Symatese, Shuangmei, Maverick Biosciences, REPROCELL USA Inc., Stryker, interchim, Encoll, and DSM, and others.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Atelocollagen Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Atelocollagen Market: Market Segmentation
The atelocollagen market is segmented into different categories based on the source, form, and application.
Based on sources, the atelocollagen market is segmented into:
Based on form, the atelocollagen market is segmented into:
Based on application, the atelocollagen market is segmented into:
- Medical Devices
- Food & Supplements
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Atelocollagen Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Atelocollagen Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Atelocollagen Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Atelocollagen Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.