Bovine Gelatin Market Outlook:
Bovine Gelatin is a protein product formed by partial hydrolysis of collagen, a protein material, extracted from animal tissue such as skin and bone. Bovine gelatin is derived from amino acids combined together by amide linkages in extended molecular chain. Bovine gelatin halal, Non-GMO, GRAS, Kosher, BSE free certified product. Bovine gelatin meets USP and FCC standards.
Bovine gelatin is used as stabilizer, fat-replacer, thickener, texturizer and binding agent in food and beverage products. The awareness of health and wellness is rising rapidly due to which consumers prefer natural and organic products. Bovine gelatin is free from additives and chemicals because of which its use is widely increasing in food and beverage, nutraceuticals, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Bovine Gelatin Allies Numerous Health Beneficial Factors which Contributes to its Market Growth
Bovine Gelatin reduces joint pain and helps to make joints more flexible. Bovine Gelatin strengthens the bones and muscles. The demand for bovine gelatin is increasing rapidly by athletes and sportsperson as it promotes faster recovery. The human body used bovine gelatin to build everything from connective tissue to tendons, thus the availability of amino acids helps to improve stamina and performance in the gym or sports. Bovine Gelatin promote lean muscle mass.
Moreover, the awareness about healthy lifestyle and nutritious food is increasing rapidly across the world. From the young generation to geriatric individuals are becoming health-conscious and avoiding unhealthy food habits. They are concentrating on exercising and doing gym rigorously. Bovine gelatin is a rich source of protein and delivers various health benefits.
These benefits include protecting connective tissues, reduce risk of injury and supporting healthy joint maintenance. Bovine gelatin is widely used in protein bars, powders, and other sports nutrition products. Increasing number of health-conscious consumers is beneficial to increase the growth rate of bovine gelatin over the forecast period.
Rising Applications of Bovine Gelatin in Cosmetic and Personal Care Industry
Bovine gelatin is used as a key ingredient in anti-aging creams because of its moisturizing and skin repairing properties. Bovine gelatin heals skin conditions such as acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and helps to soften and smoothen the skin. Bovine Gelatin is used to improve the thickness and texture of hair. The growing demand for premium hair and skin care products is expected to boost the demand for bovine gelatin.
Bovine Gelatin Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe are dominating in bovine gelatin market. The number of health-conscious consumers are rising rapidly in these regions because of which usage of bovine gelatin is high in nutraceutical and food industry.
Consumers in North America and Europe prefer natural, additive, gelatin and chemical free products due to which demand for bovine gelatin is high. In the past decade, developing regions such as Asia Pacific, MEA and Latin America have taken various measures to stabilize their economic condition.
The middle-class population in these countries has been observed to be increasing at a faster pace. A large percentage of the population has been influenced by healthy food culture where bovine gelatin is used as an active ingredient in the nutrition products. This has created new demand and opportunity for the bovine gelatin manufacturers to explore and invest in these regions.
Bovine Gelatin Market: Key Participants:
Some the key players operating their business in the global bovine gelatin market are -
- Dr. Oetker
- Goya Foods
- Great Lakes Gelatin Company
- California Gold Nutrition
- Nutra Food Ingredients
- Now Foods
- Abbott Nutrition
- Prairie Naturals
- Organika Health Products
- Cole's Foods
- Nature's Life Inc.
- Zint Nutrition, etc.
The key players of bovine gelatin are focusing on acquisition, mergers and joint venture to increase the production capacity and to expand the product portfolio and geographical presence.
- In September 2018, Jellice Pioneer Europe expanded the production facility of bovine gelatin in Emmen. The company expanded production unit to fulfill the increasing demand of bovine gelatin from food, nutraceutical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The competition in bovine gelatin market is getting intense as number of small, medium and large scale manufacturers of bovine gelatin is increasing across the globe. To sustain the position in bovine gelatin market, the manufacturers are focusing on launching high quality and unique products of bovine gelatin.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the bovine gelatin market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, nature, end use, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Bovine gelatin market Segments
- Bovine gelatin market Dynamics
- Bovine gelatin market Size
- Bovine gelatin Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to bovine gelatin market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in bovine gelatin market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of bovine gelatin
- Value Chain Analysis of the bovine gelatin market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Bovine Gelatin Market Segmentation:
On the basis of nature, the bovine gelatin market is segmented into:
On the basis of form, the bovine gelatin market is segmented into:
- Capsule & Tablets
On the basis of end use, the bovine gelatin market is segmented into:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Jelly & Gummy Products
- Saucages & Burger Casings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Industry
- Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Face Creams
- Antiaging Creams
- Others ( Hair & Nail Products)
On the basis of sales channel, the bovine gelatin market is segmented into:
- Store Based Retail
- Drug Store & Pharmacies
- Speciality Supplement Store
- Online Channel
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.