This Chip On Flex market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chip On Flex market.
With the advancing technologies, there exists an underlying demand for increased accuracy and flexibility with cost-effectiveness. These factors are expected to increase the demand exponentially for the chip-on-flex market. The biggest application for the chip on flex lies in RFID chips which possess a thin surface area and are required to be produced in high volume. Chip on flex basically refers to a semiconductor assembly where the microchip is mounted on and electrically connected to a flexible circuit which is a circuit built on a flexible substrate. The structure of chip on flex is such that it allows flexible connections to various circuits giving rise to a wide gamut of applications.
Global Chip-on-flex Market: Market Dynamics
The rising investment in R&D to produce advanced flexible displays in the market is the major factor driving the growth of the market. Also, the advantages produce by chip-on-flex such as heat sinks, component assembly, penalization, shielding, over molding and graphics overlay among others which makes them as a critical component in various industries such as electronic industry, aerospace, defense and many others.
Also, the rising demand for small and flexible electronics critical to various devices such as displays, sensors, lighting, biomedical implants, and radio frequency identification which require automated manufacture with highly accurate performance is anticipated to result in an exponential growth of the market. With the use of these chips, industries ensure increased accuracy with reduced cost and amplified product quality with testing repeatability.
However, increased cost of raw materials and changing consumer needs are some of the factors that can restrain the growth of global Chip-on-flex market.
Single sided chip on flex accounted for higher market share in 2016 owing to various advantages like reduced wiring errors, higher circuit density, stronger signal quality, and design flexibility. The others segment can also be expected to witness significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Owing to the presence of a large number of chip manufactures in the region like Danbond Technology, AKM Industrial and Compass Technology Company, Asia Pacific can be expected to register highest growth rates in the forecast period followed by North America. The high growth rates in North America can be attributed to the increased adoption of new technologies, especially in the automobile sector. Also, Europe is expected to witness significant CAGR as many firms are increasing their sales in this region.
Global Chip-on-flex Market: Competition Landscape
The key vendors in the global Chip-on-flex market are LGIT corporation, Stemko group, Flexceed, Chipbond technology corporation, CWE, Danbond technology co. ltd., AKM industrial company ltd., compass technology company limited, Compunetics and Stars microelectronics public company ltd. Collaborating with other players and service providers in the building energy management market is the key strategy followed by major market vendors to gain competitive edge.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Chip-on-flex Market Segments
- Global Chip-on-flex Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Chip-on-flex Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Chip-on-flex Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Chip-on-flex Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Chip-on-flex Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chip On Flex Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Chip-on-flex Market: Segmentation
Global Chip-on-flex market is segmented on the basis of type, verticals, and region.
On the basis of type, the global Chip-on-flex market can be segmented into
- Single-sided COD
On the basis of verticals the global Chip-on-flex market can be segmented into
Regionally, the global Chip-on-flex market can be segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Chip On Flex Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Chip On Flex Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Chip On Flex Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Chip On Flex Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.