This Deodorant Roll Ons market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Deodorant Roll Ons market.
Deodorant Roll-Ons Market Outlook
In the last decade, the personal care industry has experienced significant growth with the advent of deodorants and antiperspirants in the market. Nowadays, consumers of all age groups use deodorants to prevent perspiration or body odor and to keep feeling fresh, as a part of their daily grooming routine. Moreover, as summer temperatures are increasing, many people frequently experience severe perspiration during this season and demand deodorant roll-ons. Thus, consumers are now craving beyond efficacy when choosing deodorants roll-ons, and are searching for natural and sustainable products. The use of deodorants roll-ons and antiperspirant formats varies in countries worldwide. Therefore, in a highly competitive market, companies are developing innovative solutions such as deodorant roll-ons, to resonate with customers and increase their market share by adopting a market-oriented approach that can add value to their customers. Deodorant roll-ons keep one fresh, sweat-free, and also spread a pleasant odor. Deodorant roll-ons prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin, reduce the amount of sweat, and mask the odor through fragrance attributed to the growth of deodorant roll-ons market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Reasons for Covering the Deodorant Roll-Ons Market Title
The rise in demand for deodorants and perfumes among young consumers is accelerating the demand for natural ingredients for manufacturing deodorant roll-ons. The product premiumization trend, along with attractive packaging attracts consumers toward deodorant is an important factor influencing the growth of the deodorant roll-ons market in the near future. Prominent players in the deodorant roll-ons market are focusing on increasing awareness and enhancing their market presence through various digital marketing campaigns by targeting the right audience. Additionally, the expanding demand for deodorant roll-ons with a long-lasting fragrance as well as effective anti-bacterial features, and due to an increasing healthy-living trend, consumers are demanding natural deodorants. However, the growing consumer concerns about health issues associated with the ingredients used in deodorant roll-ons and the availability of alternative products in the market are some hinders to the deodorant roll-ons market in the near future.
Global Deodorant Roll-Ons Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global deodorant roll-ons market are Kao Corporation, Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Revlon, Inc., L'Oreal S.A., Description, Unilever, HELEN OF TROY, Procter & Gamble Co., Beiersdorf AG, Playboy Enterprises, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Adidas AG, Lion Corporation, Real Purity, Inc., and other Chinese players.
An emerging trend in the deodorant roll-ons market is the increasing number of key players appointing various celebrities to endorse their products, to influence consumers to buy the endorsed deodorant roll-ons. Rise in the fragrance industry, growing demand for antiperspirant deodorants, rise in per capita expenditure on personal care products, and intense competition in organized and unorganized segments in developing countries are some of the leading factors driving the growth of the global deodorant roll-ons market. Moreover, the increasing focus on customer-centric approach and rapid advancements in personal care products influence various companies to develop novel products and adopt a unique marketing strategy, which in turn fuels the growth of the deodorant roll-ons market.
Global Deodorant Roll-ons Market: Key Developments
- In 2018, Unilever expanded its deodorants product line by launching three new floral twist deodorant roll-ons under the Dove brand name. These products contain Dove’s famous ¼ moisturizing cream formula to care for sensitive underarm skin. These unique floral twist products include deodorant aerosol, deodorant stick, and deodorant roll-on formats, to capture new, loyal customer attention coupled with increased brand penetration within the deodorant roll-ons market.
- In 2016, Lion Corporation introduced a novel ban sweat-blocking premium deodorant roll-ons. These new deodorant roll-ons are formulated with a new ingredient that creates a waterproof film and adheres more strongly to the skin.
Opportunities for Global Deodorant Roll-Ons Market Participants
Rapidly booming cosmetic industry, growing demand for organic personal care products, the strong presence of MNC companies offering deodorant roll-ons with well-established distribution channels in developing countries are the factors due to which deodorant roll-ons market revenue is expected to grow at a rapid growth rate, over the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing adoption of e-Commerce in North America and the Asia Pacific has led to a surge in the growth of B2C business in the consumer goods industry. Over the last few years, consumer buying behavior has radically changed, and they are now researching about products online and buying products such as personal care, fragrances, perfumes, and deodorants through various e-Commerce platforms. This is the primary factor accelerating the growth of the deodorant roll-ons market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, gender, nature and sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Deodorant Roll-Ons Market segments and sub-segments
- Deodorant Roll-Ons Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Deodorant Roll-Ons Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Deodorant Roll Ons Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Deodorant Roll-Ons: Market Segmentation
On the basis of gender, the global deodorant roll-ons market has been segmented as –
On the basis of nature, the global deodorant roll-ons market has been segmented as –
On the basis of sales channel, the global deodorant roll-ons market has been segmented as –
- Store-based Retailing
- Discount Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retailer
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in Deodorant Roll-Ons market dynamics
- Deodorant Roll-Ons Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Deodorant Roll-Ons Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional Deodorant Roll-Ons markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Deodorant Roll-Ons market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Deodorant Roll-Ons market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Deodorant Roll Ons Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Deodorant Roll Ons Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Deodorant Roll Ons Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Deodorant Roll Ons Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.