This Flavonoid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flavonoid market.
Flavonoids are organic compounds found in plants, fruits, and vegetables with several health benefits. They are a subclass of polyphenols containing more than 5,000 disease-fighting phytochemicals. Flavonoids can be obtained mainly from carrot, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits, pepper, tomatoes, and many other fruits. Flavonoids are also present in vegetables. Flavonoids possess antioxidant properties coupled with anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. The growing interest in dietary flavonoids due to the health benefits derived from the consumption of fruits and vegetable have led to the manufacture of food products rich in flavonoids. Flavonoids are often applied in food processing to help prolong the shelf-life of food items due to their antioxidant property. Apart from its ability to increase the shelf life of food items, the antioxidant property also helps in the prevention of chronic illness like cancer, which is often caused by the oxidation of free radical prone compounds. Growing demand for health-enhancing products is a strong driving force fueling the growth of the flavonoids market. Besides, the rise in the aging population, coupled with increasing demand for cancer-fighting products are anticipated to aid the industry’s growth.
Flavonoids Market Driven by Increasing Application in End User Sectors
Flavonoids often used in several industries, such as the food and beverage industry, and the pharmaceutical industry, the cosmetics industry, and many others.However, the food and beverage industry has the highest demand for flavonoids due to the diversity in application. Flavonoids are used as a coloring and sweetening agents in the food and beverage industry. They are also used in the processing of foods manufactured primarily for diabetic patients. In the pharmaceutical industry, flavonoids are used for various health-enhancing purposes, such as preventing cardiovascular diseases, curing stomach ulcers, and preventing cancer. Their anti-inflammatory properties help in the prevention of allergies, which causes inflammation. Flavonoids are very effective in the prevention of infectious diseases. These properties are projected to drive the market forward over the forecast period.
Growing Awareness of the Health Benefits
Flavonoids have many health benefits associated with the consumption of items containing it. Consumers are health conscious and are always in demand for healthy food products. Growing awareness regarding the health benefits of flavonoids has facilitated the increase in need, and this has, in turn, foster the growth of the market globally.
Also, the rise in demand for anti-inflammatory products coupled with cholesterol-lowering and pain relief products are the driving factors expected to fuel the growth of the flavonoids market in the next six to seven years. The market growth is also supported by the increasing population size of unhealthy people globally.
Flavonoids Market: Region-wise Analysis
North America and Europe are slated to fuel the growth of the global flavonoid markets due to the rise in health consciousness and increasing demand for dietary and nutritional supplements among people within the regions. Countries like the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and France are the drivers of the market within these regions.
The Asia Pacific has been projected to register a double-digit CAGR with China acting as a driver within the region. The growing aging population and growing awareness among consumers for a healthy lifestyle are factors supporting the growth of the flavonoid market. And this is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Flavonoids Market: Competitive Landscape
- EXTRA SYNTHE SE
- Kemin Industries
- Indofine Chemical Company Inc
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Meherrin Agricultural & Chemical Company
- Quercegen Pharmaceuticals
- Cayman Chemical Company,
- Aquapharm Bio-Discovery Limited
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flavonoid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Flavonoid Market Segment Analysis
The global flavonoids market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Animal Feed
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Flavonoid Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Flavonoid Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Flavonoid Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Flavonoid Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)