This Fruit Vegetable Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fruit Vegetable Ingredients market.
Fruits and Vegetables are essential elements of a healthy diet, and their substantial daily consumption could aid prevent key diseases, such as cardiovascular ailments and certain cancers. Vegetables and fruits contain various minerals and vitamins which are good for health. It comprises vitamin A, C and E, Zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and folic acid. Around 1.7 million of deaths across the world have been observed due to low fruit and vegetable consumption. A high intake of fruits and vegetables decline the risk of various diseases. It has been noticed that various ingredients obtained from fruits and vegetables are noted to have a protective influence against different diseases including cancers. The fruit and vegetable ingredients are an essential component for a human body as it not only has high purities but also has a significant economic value. Thus due to this, fruit and vegetable ingredients have showcased higher demand across the world. The market of fruits and vegetable ingredients have observed an upsurge in all over the world over the past few years. It is projected that fruits and vegetable ingredients are superior and will replace fresh fruits and vegetables in prevention of cancer in future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Global Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients market is segmented on the basis of type of ingredients such as concentrates, pastes and purees, not from concentrates (NFC), and pieces and powders. Global fruit and vegetable ingredients industry can also be segmented on the basis of applications. This includes, confectionary products, beverages, and bakery products, ready to eat products, sauces and soups, dairy products, and others which include spreads, dips, toppings, dressings and puddings.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Global fruit & Vegetable ingredients industry is studied for the major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. The European region captured major share in the total revenue of Global fruit and vegetable ingredients market in 2014 due to significant growth in processed food and beverage market, resulting from inclined consumption of food and beverage based products containing ingredients obtained from fruits and vegetables. The market for fruit and vegetable ingredients in Asia-Pacific region is escalating with significant opportunities for confectionary and dairy industries. The Asia-Pacific and other emerging countries are anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in fruits and vegetable ingredients in the next few years as compared to the matured markets of developed zones which are into fruits and vegetable ingredients.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market: Growth Drivers
Robust growth in processed food & beverage industry, increasing consumption of confectionary, bakery and dairy products in the developed regions of the world is intensifying the fruit and vegetable ingredients market globally. Apart from this, health and wellness awareness among consumers, and elevation of income levels has strengthened the sales of vegetables and fruit ingredients as coloring tools and flavor enhancers. Besides this, the inclining disposable income of the growing middle-class population in developing countries is also fostering the demand for fruit and vegetable ingredients. With reference to the benefits provided by fruit and vegetable based ingredients, and rising demand for natural fruit and vegetable derived products, government of different countries are encouraging the fruit and vegetable ingredients industry which will intensify the overall market in the coming few years.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market: Major Players:
The major players operating in the Global fruit and vegetable ingredient industry include Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.), Agrana Group (Austria), Dohler Group (Germany), Kerry (Ireland), SunOpta (Canada), and SVZ International (The Netherlands). Apart from this, the other key players dominating the global fruit and vegetable ingredients industry include Olam International (Singapore), Diana S.A.S (France), SensoryEffects Ingredient Solutions (U.S.), and Sensient Technologies (U.S.).
To retain a competitive superiority in fruit and vegetable ingredients industry, the major players were observed to choose acquisition as a strategy to enter into new and untouched markets, acquiring small and local players of the industry and developing a new customer base for long-term client rapport. This has not only allowed the major players in Global fruit and vegetable ingredients industry to expand their geographical presence in fruits and vegetable ingredients industry, but has also bolstered their market position by gaining a major chunk in terms of revenue and product ranges.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fruit Vegetable Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Segments
- Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2015
- Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- Competitive landscape of Global fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in Global Fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Fruits and vegetable ingredients industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fruit Vegetable Ingredients Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fruit Vegetable Ingredients Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fruit Vegetable Ingredients Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fruit Vegetable Ingredients Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)