This Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients market.
Fruits and Vegetables are organic food products essential for enhancing human health. Many health benefits are attributed to the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Some of them include; prevention of cardiovascular diseases and cancers. Fruits and Vegetables are a good source of many vitamins and minerals that are essential for growth and development. They help in the reduction of the risk of several diseases including the prevention of cancer. Ingredients obtained from plant-based sources like the fruit and vegetables are highly protective as they help prevent cancer. Thus, owing to these health benefits, fruits, and vegetable ingredients have showcased a higher demand globally. The fruits and vegetable ingredients market will witness an upsurge over the forecast period.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market Driven by Consumers’ Spending on Healthy Food Products
The rise in awareness regarding health benefits associated with the consumption of fruits and vegetables fuel the growth of the market globally. The present-day consumers are conscious about the quality of food they consume, which is why there is a shift from fresh fruits and vegetable consumption to the consumption of fruits and vegetable ingredients. Consumers are aware of the importance of organic products so they are making a dive into the consumption of fruits and vegetable. And this factor will facilitate the rise in demand for vegetable and fruits globally.
Demand for confectionery and bakery products in developed regions like the EU and North America, coupled with the robust growth of the processed food and beverage industry are prominent key factors pushing the fruits and vegetable ingredients market globally. Aside from this, the rise in the disposable income of individuals in developing nations like India and China is expected to foster the growth of the market in the future
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market Restraint
The global fruit and vegetable ingredients market is not without its restraint. The market is projected to witness a decline in growth owing to the rising instance of unfair trade practices globally. Furthermore, the use of organic chemicals like ethylene to hasten the growth of fruits and vegetables is a strong force that is expected to hamper the growth of the market since consumers are conscious about the quality of their food.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredient Market: Region-wise Analysis
In 2014, Europe was the largest market for the fruit and vegetable ingredients market, with the UK and France acting as drivers in the region. There is a high demand for exotic fruits and vegetables within the UK. The European Union has the highest importation for mango puree, with the UK and France accounting for about 80% and 25% of importation respectively. Growing demand for organic products is a factor accelerating the growth of the fruit and vegetable ingredient market in the EU. Confectionery products consumption is on the rise in the European Union and this will foster the growth of fruit and vegetable ingredients market within the region.
The Asia Pacific and other emerging countries are projected to record significant growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in demand for confectionery and dairy products within the regions. Rising disposable income and the change in consumer lifestyle within China, India and Japan are fuels driving the market within the Asia Pacific.
Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market: Competitive Landscape
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Agrana Group (Austria)
- Dohler Group
- Kerry (Ireland)
- SunOpta (Canada)
- SVZ International (The Netherlands).
These companies are focusing on innovations and partnerships to extend their business to regions where they don’t have a foothold.
Other key players in the global fruit and vegetable ingredients industry include Olam International, SensoryEffects Ingredient Solutions, and Sensient Technologies
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market Segment Analysis
The global fruit and vegetable ingredients market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Pastes and Purees
- Pieces and Powders
- NFC Juices
- Confectionery Products
- Bakery Products
- Soups and Sauces
- Dairy Products
- RTE Products
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)