This Fruit Snacks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fruit Snacks market.
Fruit snacks is the type of processed food eaten as a snack in various countries. Fruit snacks includes various types of candies that are usually high in sugar content and includes apple and grape juice. Fruit snacks market is increasing drastically especially among kids due to the health benefits associated with the consumption of fruit snacks. Fruit snacks imparts high nutritional value to the consumers especially kids.
Fruit Snacks Market Segmentation
Global fruit snacks market is segmented on the basis of application, distribution channel and region. Based on the application fruit snacks market segmentation includes beverages, dairy, sweets and savoury and others. Among all the segments of the fruit snacks market sweet and savoury is expected to be the dominating segment over forecast period ,followed by other fruit snacks segments owing to the high preference of consumers for the processed food that are rich in nutritional content in comparison to other regular processed food. However, dairy segment of the fruit snacks market is anticipated to witness significant growth in comparison to other segments of the fruit snacks market over the forecast period. On the basis of distribution channel fruit snacks market is segmented into supermarkets, convenience stores, general stores, online and others. Among all the segments of fruit snacks market general store is expected to be the dominating segment, followed by other segments over the forthcoming years. However, online distribution channel for the fruit snacks market is expected to experience noticeable growth in the coming four to five years. Global fruit snacks market is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East and Africa and Japan.
Fruit Snacks Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global fruit snacks market is expected to witness robust growth over the forecast period due the high nutritional content present in the fruits added to the various products. Globally, among all regions, North America is expected to be the dominating segment in terms of revenue contribution ,followed by other regions especially Europe during the forecast period. In North America, U.S. is the most dominant country that contributes the maximum market share to the overall fruit snacks market in North America. However other regions especially Asia Pacific is expected to show fast growth owing to rising disposable income of the consumers in the developing regions coupled with health awareness among consumers related to the consumption of the food rich in nutritional content.
Fruit Snacks Market: Drivers
Major factors that fuel the growth of fruit snacks market includes the health benefits related to the consumption of the snacks rich in fruit content and rising consumer awareness related to the consumption of fruit based products such as snacks. Other factor that is expected to boost the growth of the fruit snacks market is the rising disposable income among consumers in the developing region such as India. Major restraint that hinders the growth of fruit snacks market is the increasing perception among consumers related to the harmful effects of the consumption of various processed food.
Fruit Snacks Market: Key Players
Major companies operating in fruit snacks market are Welch Foods Inc., General Mills Inc., SunOpta, Kellogg Co., Sunkist Growers, Inc., Crunchies Food Company. Companies operating in the fruit snacks market are promoting product innovation by investing huge amount in the product development activities in order to cater the demand of the existing and also potential customers. For instance company such as SunOpta are investing huge amount for launching new products in order to increase its market presence and also grab the potential untapped market
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fruit Snacks Market Segments
- Food Snacks Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Fruit Snacks Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Fruit Snacks Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Fruit Snacks Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Fruit Snacks Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fruit Snacks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fruit Snacks Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fruit Snacks Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fruit Snacks Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fruit Snacks Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fruit Snacks Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)