This Graduated Cylinders market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Graduated Cylinders market.
Graduated cylinders are generally made from plastic or glass, with each providing different benefits. Propylene material makes the graduated cylinders lighter and less fragile than glass. Polypropylene graduated cylinders can be autoclaved multiple times. Graduated cylinders are narrow cylinders and are used to increase the accuracy and precision of volume measurement. Some of the graduated cylinders have a ground glass joint instead of a spout so that they can be closed using a stopper. Graduated cylinders are preferred for the volume measurement as it is more accurate than beakers and laboratory flasks. Graduated cylinders are also used for measuring the volume of solid indirectly by measuring the displacement of liquid. Graduated cylinders are available in different volumes ranging from 10 ml to large 1000 ml. Graduated cylinders make the lab work easy and precise as they offer great heat and chemical resistance. Graduated cylinders are classified as Class A, Class B and safety coated graduated cylinders. The transparent plastic construction of the graduated cylinders offers shatterproof durability. Plastic graduated cylinders are impact-resistant, with polyethylene graduated cylinders noted for their transparency and polypropylene for its excellent chemical resistance. Glass graduated cylinders are chemically inert, and borosilicate material offers greater resistance to thermal stock than regular glass. Nowadays graduated cylinders decanters are used in the restaurants and bars to serve wine and other beverages.
Global Graduated Cylinders Market: Dynamics
Graduated cylinders lab decanters provide a new way to serve wine that both improves the wine’s body and presentation. Solid graduated cylinders decanters with stoppers are a replica of the traditional laboratory graduated cylinders which are down to small markings. This trend of serving wine and other beverages in graduated cylinders is expected to be adopted by other restaurateurs which will eventually impact the graduated cylinders market positively during the forecast period. Plastic graduated cylinders are more likely to witness a positive growth over glass graduated cylinders as they tend to break. Liquid in graduated plastic cylinders doesn’t form a meniscus, and level liquid avoids confusion and errors. Graduated cylinders made from laboratory-grade plastic materials provide excellent chemical compatibility with a wide variety of laboratory solutions. The Research and Development sector in every other industry is increasing booming due to the continuous innovation and discoveries. Therefore graduated cylinders play an important role in the laboratory applications along with other equipment and tools. The booming chemical R&D sector is expected to boost the market for graduated cylinders. Additionally graduated cylinders have a major application in the institutions, helping students to perform precise and accurate practical. The graduated cylinders market is expected to witness a positive growth during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Graduated Cylinders Market: Geographical Outlook
The graduated cylinders market in the UK, Germany, and the U.S is very advanced and matured as compared to other countries. The UK, Germany, and the U.S are the markets with a high customer base, and account for a large market value share of the global graduated cylinders market throughout the forecast period. The graduated cylinders market in countries, such as Malaysia, China, India, and Japan is expected to experience high growth due to the increased institutional and R&D applications in these countries witness lucrative opportunities. The Middle East & Africa graduated cylinders market is also expected to gain traction over the forecast period due to the growing laboratory applications.
Global Graduated Cylinders Market: Key Players
- Controls S.p.A.
- Vitlab GmbH
- Atlas Glassworks, Inc.
- ELE International
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with graduated cylinders market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Graduated Cylinders Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Graduated Cylinders Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material the market is segmented into:
- Polymethyl pentene
On the basis of product type the market is segmented into:
- With Stopper
- Without Stopper
On the basis of base type the market is segmented into:
- Round Base
- Hexagonal Base
On the basis of capacity the market is segmented into:
- Up to 20 ml
- 21 ml to 100 ml
- 101 ml to 500 ml
- 501 ml to 1000 ml
- Above 1000 ml
On the basis of end-use the market is segmented into:
- Research & Development Centers
- A detailed overview of the graduated cylinders market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the graduated cylinders market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the graduated cylinders market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the graduated cylinders market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the graduated cylinders market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance the market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Graduated Cylinders Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Graduated Cylinders Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Graduated Cylinders Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Graduated Cylinders Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)