This Microchip Electrophoresis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microchip Electrophoresis market.
Microchip Electrophoresis market project to multiply in single digit growth
The growth in laboratory testing across several biomedical verticals across the world have led to the surge in demand for microchip electrophoresis globally. North America have been the forerunner in the microchip electrophoresis market, though the demand is also increasing in the developing regions including Asia-Pacific. The microchip electrophoresis market is set to register a single digit growth over the forecast period.
Several associated benefits augments the demand for microchip electrophoresis
Microchip electrophoresis (MCE) is an analytical technique which is consequential to miniaturization of capillary electrophoresis onto a planar micro-fabricated separation device. Microanalytical systems such as microchip electrophoresis have gained high attention as they can analyze smallest volumes of sample as well as reduces the cost of testing through improvement in the rate and throughput of chemical and biochemical analysis. Microchip Electrophoresis is an efficient separation technique that performs fast analytical separations of complex samples. Microchip electrophoresis provides high resolution and significant peak capacity.
Microchip electrophoresis demand increasing among existing and newer application areas
Microchip electrophoresis finds applications in several areas, including biology, chemistry, engineering, and medicine. Microchip electrophoresis forms the similar working principles as Capillary Electrophoresis. The possibility of performing electrophoresis with a direct method in a microchip is high. Also, there is no requirement of high pressure in case of microchip electrophoresis (as in chromatography), as electric field is the driving force of the electrodes. The voltage that is applied in some of the modes of electrophoresis, such as Micelle Electrokinetic Chromatography and Capillary Zone Electrophoresis, primarily determines the separation efficiency. Therefore, the possibility of applying a higher electric field with a considerably shorter separation channel is high, thus it is also possible to perform microchip electrophoresis at a faster pace. These benefits have been augmenting the demand of microchip electrophoresis.
The application of microchip electrophoresis further expands to DNA and RNA separation. Microchip electrophoresis is advantageous here in a way that it has short sensing times (<3 minutes), it avoids radioisotope labelling detection system, has relatively lower costs and reduces labor intensity.
Microchip electrophoresis: an emerging technology for molecular diagnostics
The increasing volumes of activities in molecular diagnostics further makes microchip electrophoresis a potent technology for application. Clinical diagnostics have employed a large number of techniques, which includes liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and electrophoresis. Microchip electrophoresis associates the parallel analysis of gels and with the automation of capillary electrophoresis. The added benefits such as low sample size and analysis time further makes microchip electrophoresis a preferred choice for molecular diagnostics.
Booming laboratory testing services industry translating in the growth of microchip electrophoresis market
Laboratory testing services has been booming globally, thus offering growth opportunity to the microchip electrophoresis market. Increasing regulatory standards necessitates the companies to seek testing. The laboratory testing services market in the U.S. for instance is projected to cross revenues of US$ 5 Bn by 2022. This is anticipated to translate into the growth in demand for microchip electrophoresis. In Asia-Pacific, the laboratory testing services has been growing in China and Japan at a considerable pace thus augmenting the demand for microchip testing.
Low competition in microchip electrophoresis market
Microchip electrophoresis market has a low degree of competition, with the presence of small number of players. The high regulations and technology learning curve makes the entry barrier to the microchip electrophoresis market, high. Some of the key providers of microchip electrophoresis includes Shimadzu Deutschland GmbH, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories and Caliper Life Sciences.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Installed Base
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microchip Electrophoresis Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Microchip Electrophoresis Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Microchip Electrophoresis Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Microchip Electrophoresis Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Microchip Electrophoresis Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.