This Animal Microchip Implant market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Animal Microchip Implant market.
An animal microchip implant is an innovative technology used for tracking pet animals and other healthcare issues in animals. Microchips implanted in pet animals are used to track the movement of pets to prevent the loss of pet animals. A microchip implant is a small device that can be implanted under the pet’s skin and works as an identification for that particular pet with all the pet’s information. Microchips implanted in pets have all the basic details, such as owner’s name and address and vital details with past and present medical history. Microchips have a 15-digit number, which can be scanned under a database for all the major and minor details of a pet. They provide real-time data of a pet’s locations. Two types of microchip implants are available in the market. The first, surgery-injectable implants, need be placed by veterinary surgeons and the second are available as self-implanted injectable microchips. Many tags are also available, which can be placed near the neck or other tag areas on pets. Apart from pet animals, farm animals are also implanted with microchips to monitor the activities of farm animals and track details such as vitals, health-related information and other details pertaining to the farm or the owner.
Animal Microchip Implant Market: Drivers and Restraints
The animal microchip implant market is pegged to witness significant growth over the forecast period as pet adoptions are increasing and pet owners are becoming more aware regarding the technology. Players such as Wuxi Fofia Technology Co., Ltd, and Autag Technology Europe BV are creating a database of all animals, including pets and farm animals. Technological advancement is a major contributor to the increase in the number of animal microchip implants across the globe. On the other hand, lack of focus in veterinary health expenditure, lack of awareness regarding implant use and process to implant inside or outside the animals and others factors are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Animal Microchip Implant Market: Overview
The animal microchip implant market is primarily driven by increasing pet adoption and awareness about animals. Animals are well managed with the help of microchip implants, which provide all the necessary details needed by animal owners. This has resulted in an increase in the number of microchip implants in animals. Other factors leading to the growth of the animal microchip implant market include the increasing number of animal management systems in farms and individual animal owners.
Animal Microchip Implant Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, the animal microchip implant market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is the major market for animal microchip implants as animal health expenditures in the region are relatively high as compared to other regions. Additionally, pet adoption is increasing among the population and individuals are aware of veterinary health managements with animal monitoring. Europe and Asia Pacific are growing markets for animal microchip implants as microchips help monitor and manage animals and the introduction of new veterinary technology is increasing in these regions. The MEA region is also focusing on animal management and protection.
Animal Microchip Implant Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in the animal microchip implant market include Zee Tags Ltd, Autag Technology Europe BV, Wuxi Fofia Technology Co., Ltd, I.D.ology, Microchip Identification Systems, Inc., Pet-ID Microchips Ltd, Shenzhen ZDCARD Tech Co., LTD, Quanzhou Hecere Electronic Limited, Ningbo Luke Medical Devices Ltd, and other Radiofrequency identification (RFID) animal microchip manufacturers.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Animal Microchip Implant Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Animal Microchip Implant Market: Segmentation
The animal microchip implant market can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters:
- Animal ID Microchip
- Reusable Pet Tracking Microchip
- Transponder Microchips
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Store
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Animal Microchip Implant Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Animal Microchip Implant Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Animal Microchip Implant Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Animal Microchip Implant Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)