This Naphthalene Derivatives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Naphthalene Derivatives market.
Naphthalene is the most important member of the class of organic compounds, in which tow benzene rings are fused together in ortho-position. Naphthalene derivatives forms an integral part of process chemicals in many industries, including textile, construction and detergents. Formaldehyde derivatives of naphthalene, are the most common ones and are also used as a super plasticizer in the construction industry for concrete mixtures. A variegated range of deviates are also being used for paints and coatings. Moreover, naphthalene sulfonic acid and Naphthols are prominently used in the textile industry for manufacturing colourful dyes and pigment, which imparts colour to various fabrics. Naphthalene derivatives products are being sold in two different forms, including powder and liquid, of which powder forms the more prominent one, amid logistic ease associated.
Most of the prominent players in the industry are focused on geographical expansion, particularly in the emerging economies, and are also expanding or shifting their manufacturing bases, as per the demand dynamics in the market. The global naphthalene derivatives market is projected to expand with a moderate CAGR over the forecast period of 2016 to 2026.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global naphthalene market is projected to grow at a decent growth rate over the forecast period. This can be primarily attributed to rising demand from the ever growing construction industry, of which naphthalene derivatives such as naphthalene formaldehydes, forms an integral part. Improving living standards and the rising middle class population, particularly in the Asia Pacific region, results in increasing demand for textiles and fabrics with attractive colours, in turn fuelling direct demand for naphthalene derivatives. Apart from this, gradually rising demand from the agrochemical industry, is also helping driving revenues in the global naphthalene derivatives market
As an industry dependent upon crude oil, raw material price volatility is the prime concern governing revenues and margins for naphthalene derivative players. Moreover, the toxic nature of most naphthalene derivative is also a minor restraint to the global naphthalene derivatives market
Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market: Segmentation
Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global naphthalene market is segmented into the seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Due to rapidly growing construction activities and the rising living standards among the Asian Population in emerging economies such as China and India, demand for naphthalene derivatives in the region is projected to grow the fastest. Moreover, due to concentration of large number of textile and agrochemical companies in North America and Western Europe, the regions together are anticipated to account for a combined market share of more than 40%. Apart from this, amid rising construction and textile industry in MEA and Latin America, the regions are also anticipated to account for significant growth in consumption of naphthalene derivatives over the forecast period
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Naphthalene Derivatives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of form,
On the basis of type,
- Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid
- Alkyl Naphthalene Sulfonates
On the basis of end use industry,
- Paints and Coatings
Global Naphthalene Derivatives Market: Key Players
- RÜTGERS Group
- BASF SE
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Koppers Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kao Corporation
- Cromogenia-Units, S.A
- Giovanni Bozzetto Spa
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Naphthalene Derivatives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Naphthalene Derivatives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Naphthalene Derivatives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Naphthalene Derivatives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.