Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market Overview
A nonrebreathing oxygen masks is a face mask used in providing high oxygen concentration. It contains a reservoir bag that provides an adequate amount of oxygen available for the abnormal breathing pattern of the patient tidal volume.
There are many factors responsible for breathing and respiratory disorders such as smoking, one of the leading factor, occupational factors, infections, and rising air pollution.In 2016, the World Health Organization reported that the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) was around 251 million.
Also, according to the WHO, the prevalence of asthma in the world has increased in the 40 years due to the changing lifestyle and is also forecasted to increase rapidly by 2025.
Nonrebreathing oxygen masks market is likely to expand during the forecast period due to the increasing emergency visits requiring cardiopulmonary resuscitation and an increasing number of various chronic respiratory disorders.
Pandemic coronavirus is believed to have a positive impact on the global nonrebreathing oxygen masks market. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the emergency visits of the patients in the hospitals and clinics is increased which has led to the increased usage for nonrebreathing oxygen masks. This is leading to the demand for continuous production of nonrebreathing oxygen masks.
Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market: Drivers and Restraints-
The increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as pulmonary hypertension, asthma, respiratory allergies, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), and many others is driving the growth of the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market.
Furthermore, the rising trauma cases due to road traffic accidents is boosting the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market growth. World Health Organization stated that the total number of deaths from chronic pulmonary disease (COPD) is likely to increase by 30% in the next ten years, resulting to chronic pulmonary disease (COPD) becoming the third leading cause of death across the globe.
However, there are some of the factors that hamper the growth of the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market such as ineffective in long-term treatment, and malfunction resulting in carbon dioxide buildup.
Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market: Overview
Based on the age group, the adult segment is expected to hold a major share in the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market. Based on the application, the chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder segment is expected to dominate in the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market.
Based on the end-user, the hospital & trauma centres segment is expected to dominate the nonrebreathing oxygen masks market due to the higher number of emergency visits and high volume usage of oxygen masks.
Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the global nonrebreathing oxygen masks market, due to the improved healthcare infrastructure and increasing air pollution in the region. North America is expected to be followed by Europe, due to the increasing respiratory disorders in the region.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have a significant growth in the global nonrebreathing oxygen masks market over the forecast period due to the increasing industrialization in developing countries which is leading to air pollution. Also, rising population is further likely to expand the nonrebreathing oxygen masks in countries like China and India.
Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global nonrebreathing oxygen masks market identified across the value chain include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Smiths Group
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation
- Getingo Group
- Dickinson and Company
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Invacare Corporation
- Allied Healthcare
- DeVilbiss Manufacturing Company
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market Segments
- Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing nonrebreathing oxygen masks market dynamics in the industry
- Nonrebreathing oxygen masks -depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Nonrebreathing oxygen masks market industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Nonrebreathing Oxygen Masks Market Segmentation
- Rack mount
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory allergies
- Hospital & Trauma Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Healthcare
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.