This Olive market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Olive market.
Olive Market Introduction:
Olive is a fruit obtained from olive tree found in Mediterranean Basin and is one of the most extensively cultivated crop. Olive pits is also obtained from this tree. Olive (also called table olive), which is a prime raw material used to manufacture a well-known product called olive oil. Manufacturing of olive oil involves few byproducts such as crude olive cake, exhaustive olive cake, partly destined olive cake, olive pulp and vegetation waters. One unique product obtained from production of olive oil is biological fuel. Though olives belongs to the category of fruits but they are not consumed directly by a lot of public because of its bitter taste. Olives are also used for culinary uses and can’t be eaten directly after it gets mature, as it requires some processing after it falls from the tree.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
There are different varieties of olives being available in market, which are manufactured with the help of different degrees of ripening at the time of harvest. Olives are readily used in HoReCa and household for manufacturing of variety of dishes. Major factor which is increasing global olive market is the increase in demand of olive oil. Global olive oil market is increasing because of its features and benefits offered by the varieties of olive oil. Different types of olive oil are available on the basis of extraction method, variety, quality, degree of acidity, and sensorial properties. Types of olive oil on the basis of which they are commercialized primarily includes virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil, pure olive oil and lampante olive oil. Each of these mentioned olive oil has distinct features which drives the market of olive oil, such as virgin olive oil is cooking oil with low acid content, extra virgin olive oil is considered best for human body, pure olive oil has high acidic content and lampante olive oil is used as a fuel. Olive oil is utilized by personal care and cosmetics industries for manufacturing of products as it possess few features which tend to improve the quality of their products. These features include moisturizing capability, curing cracking heels, used as hair tonic and many more. Another major factor which drives the olive oil market is its usage by pharmaceutical industries as it offers some health associated advantages such as prevents diabetes, controls cholesterol, strengthens bones, relieves constipation and many more.
Olive Market Segmentation:
The olive market is segmented on the basis of end use, product form, product type and distribution channel. On the basis of end use, the olive market is segmented as cosmetic and personal care industry, pharmaceuticals industry, food industry, food service and Household. On the basis of product form, the olive market is segmented as olive oil and raw olive. On the basis of product type, the olive market is segmented as green olive and black olive. On the basis of distribution channel, the olive market is segmented into direct and indirect. The indirect segment is further segmented into modern trade, specialty stores, online stores and other retail stores.
Olive Market Regional Outlook:
The regional segment for the market of olive is divided into seven different regions: Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Latin America, APEJ, Middle East & Africa and Japan. Now also maximum olive production is confined to Mediterranean climate and so Western Europe is the leading region in terms of satisfying demand of global olive oil market. Spain (belonging to Western Europe region) is the country producing maximum olive all over the world. Asia Pacific is an emerging global olive oil market and is anticipated to increase the growth of market in the forecast period.
Olive Market Key Players:
The key players in the olive market only includes Chrisnas Olives, Agrotiki S.A, Texas Olive Oil, La Carrera, Apollo Olive Oil, B.R. Cohn
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Olive Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Olive Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Olive Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Olive Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Olive Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)