This On The Go Pots market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving On The Go Pots market.
On-the-go pots Market: Overview
Innovation in the packaging world plays a diverse role in providing safe storage, prevention from spoilage and contamination, comfortable shipping, thus providing an extended shelf-life. On-the-go packaging manufacturers are focused on introducing sustainable packaging solutions in order to retain the freshness of the packed product thus providing an increased shelf life. In the past, manufacturers/brand owners have yielded positive results, such as, segregating its brand from other market players on the retail shelves, increasing brand awareness and thus enhancing the brand revenue. Also, the growth in consumption of packaged ready-to-eat food products has led to a surge in demand of On-the-go pots packaging market, especially in the developing economies.
On-the-go pots Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global On-the-go pots market has prominently driven as a result of rising customer’s inclination towards easy to carry packaged food & beverages over the forecast period. Also, growing application of On-the-go pots in cosmetics & personal care industry with each market player try to distinguish its end use product with eye-catching packaging solutions will naturally augment the On-the-go pots packaging market. Growing health awareness about use of non-carcinogenic materials for food packaging as well as demand for light-in-weight packaging solutions acts as a constructive factor leading to the evolution of global On-the-go pots packaging market.
However, with the introduction of lucrative packaging solutions such as pouches and wraps as an alternative packaging solution, it is likely to hinder the market share of On-the-go pots packaging market over the forecast period.
On-the-go pots Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global On-the-go pots market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America and the Europe region are expected to continue its dominance owing to higher demands of ready to consume packaged food & beverages during the forecast period. Also, these economies provide a better storage as well as warehousing facility for On-the-go pots which eventually extends the shelf life of perishable food and beverages products packed in it. Yet, the availability of alternative packaging solutions such as pouches, bags, wraps, etc., is anticipated to hamper the growth aspects of On-the-go pots market in this region over the forecast period. The APAC region is expected to observe a healthy rate of growth owing to the rapid rise in the applications of On-the-go pots across the region. Growing inclination of people towards ready to eat food, rapid urbanization, increase in disposable income coupled with the abundant availability of resources at cheap prices are some of the key factors for the growth of On-the-go pots market in this region. Also, Middle-East and African region are likely to register a positive rate of growth during the upcoming period.
Overall, the global On-the-go pots market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2025.
On-the-go pots Market: Key Players
Some predominant players identified across the global On-the-go pots market are Joseph Joseph Ltd., MIRON Violettglas BV., Packaging Mode Ltd., Victoria Packaging Ltd., H&K MÜLLER GMBH & CO. KG., Jamestrong Packaging., among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key On The Go Pots Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On-the-go pots Market: Segmentation
Based on various parameters, global On-the-go pots market can be segmented into various segments such as
Based on the material type, global On-the-go pots market can be segmented as
- Plastic (PP, LDPE, etc.)
Based on the capacity type, global On-the-go pots market can be segmented as
- Small ( 20 grams - 100 grams)
- Medium ( 100 grams - 500 grams)
- Large ( 500 grams - 1000 grams)
- Others ( >1000 grams)
Based on the End Use, global On-the-go pots market can be segmented as
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat & Seafood
- Others (Biscuits & Cookies, etc.)
- Flavoured Fruit Juice
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from On The Go Pots Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying On The Go Pots Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the On The Go Pots Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the On The Go Pots Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)