Fire Alarm Systems Market Value to Surpass US$ 33 Bn in 2029; Increasing Government Regulations Propelling Demand
The commercial and residential construction sectors now have to follow strict government safety standards and regulations regarding fire alarm systems and fire safety components. Modern systems have advanced capabilities as compared to the older, basic ones, including advanced equipment for smoke/flame detection and signaling. These systems use new technologies such as cloud-based fire alarm control panels and video-based smoke/flame detectors. Commercial fire alarm systems are capable of detecting threats and generating a signal in order to alert people in the building and deliver information to the monitoring company, allowing them to deploy emergency responders.
Fire Alarm Systems Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the fire alarm systems market includes a global ...
The global fire alarm systems market is anticipated to experience an attractive CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029.
“Manufacturers in the fire alarm systems market can gain significant profits from focusing on the Asia Pacific market, attributable to new safety standards and regulations such as National Building Code in India and Fire Protection Law of the People's Republic of China.”
Key Takeaways of Fire Alarm System Market Study
- Addressable systems are estimated to continue to hold a significant market share of the global fire alarm systems market among all the segments by solution, during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
- Designing & installation services are estimated to continue to hold the largest market share of the global fire alarm systems market among all the segments by professional service, during the forecast period.
- Among all the applications, the industrial sector is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the global fire alarm systems market.
Increasing Demand for Fire Alarm Systems in Construction Industry
The industrial sector requires secure facilities that integrate industrial process systems and equipment designed to produce end products such as vehicles, textiles, chemicals or processed metals, and electricity. Rising demand for secure infrastructure is expected to lead to increasing installation of fire alarm systems.
- In September 2019, Bosch Limited launched AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000, a video-based fire detection solution that can be used in tunnels, to ensure reliable and early detection of smoke and flames.
More Valuable Insights on Fire Alarm Systems Market
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global fire alarm systems market, providing historical data for 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. To understand opportunities in the fire alarm system market, the market is segmented on the basis of solution (type of system and services) and application (commercial, industrial, and residential), across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
- Metrology Software Market