Lightweight Trends and Compact Innovations to Steer Newer Demands in the Fire Extinguishers Market
Significant innovations along with advanced technologies meeting regulations, are expected to emerge as a product differentiator for the fire extinguisher market which is anticipated to grow by ~6% annually through 2029 to ~US$ 6 Bn. High demand for advanced and cost-effective fire extinguishers from various industrial entities and implementation of the same in high-rise buildings is one of the leading factors for the market growth. Rising awareness of fire safety and stringent government regulations regarding mandatory installation of fire extinguishers at various locations in industrial plants or in centralized systems for low capacity plants will lead to the increasing investments in fire extinguishers.
Fire Extinguisher Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the fire extinguishers market...
Key Takeaways from Global Fire Extinguisher Market Study
- Carbon dioxide-based fire extinguishers will continue to account for greater sales in the market, while the demand for dry chemical-based fire extinguishers are likely to witness significant growth, owing to their ability to smother a range of fire types.
- Increase in demand for technologically-advanced fire extinguisher for industrial application is likely to work to the advantage of the market players.
- The ongoing technological advancements and investments for the infrastructure development in Western Europe are expected to grow significantly. Countries such as Norway and Sweden have government regulations mandating the use of fire extinguishers for residential purposes, thereby significantly influencing the market growth.
- Manufacturers in the fire extinguisher market are focusing on improving their structures and offerings in Europe to gain distinct competitive edge.
- Increase in demand for lightweight and durable fire extinguisher has led to the development of products with an inner three-layered container, which is woven with aramid fiber. In addition, a new breed of composite fire extinguisher is making a positive impact in the Western European market growth.
Wider product portfolios, reduction in prices, and establishment of long-term supply relations with customers belonging to different economic sections are the key strategies adopted by key players in fire extinguishers market to enhance their customer base and achieve stronger footprint. Aggressive marketing by the respective distributors in key countries of Latin America and Middle East and African regions could further benefit players in the market,” says the FMI analyst.
Fire Extinguishers Market – Competitive Scenario
The global fire extinguisher market is highly competitive due to the presence of a large number of global and regional players. Tier-1 players include companies such as United Technologies Corporation, Johnson Controls International Plc., Morita Miyata Corporation, Hochiki Corporation and Gunnebo AB which hold a cumulative value share between 20%-25% in the global fire extinguisher market. These companies focus on the acquisition of small-scale companies with an objective to expand their business segment and penetrate into developing markets.
Due to their strong penetration in the local market, tier-2 players involve companies such as Naffco Fazco, Amerex Corporation, Yamato Protec Corporation and several others which are expected to hold major share of around 50%-55%.
One of the most crucial aspects of any residential, commercial, or industrial building is to ensure that all the essential fire safety measures are in place, which has potentially raised the demand for fire extinguishers across the globe. North America and Western Europe are the prominent regions where majority of sales has taken place due to increasing awareness towards industrial and residential fire safety and stringent government regulations regarding mandatory installation of fire extinguishers.
Looking for More?
Global players in the fire extinguishers market are aimed at expansion of their footprints by establishing their distribution channels and manufacturing units in various regions. Improvement in the current designs of fire extinguishers with light weight properties are anticipated to show a strong growth in both developed and developing countries. Future Market Insights examines the sales prospects of fire extinguishers based on water, foam, wet chemical, dry powder, carbon dioxide, dry chemical, and others across seven key regions.
About the Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
With a novel approach and innovative perspective, the industrial automation team at Future Market Insights equip clients from all over the globe with necessary information to take critical decisions with clarity. Comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery across manufacturing sectors along with distinctive analysis of installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature-application matrix make us a pioneering voice in the industry. When it comes to sustaining, growing, and identifying new revenue prospects, the team focuses on offering reliable consulting services; get in touch to explore how we can help.
For additional insights on the Fire Extinguishers Market landscape, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market