Metal to Remain the Most Lucrative Material Type and Witness High Demand in the Global Folding IBCs Market During 2017 - 2027
Global Folding IBCs Market: Overview
Folding Intermediate Bulk Containers Ibc Market
The research report on analysis of folding IBCs market, briefs the scenario of the market ...
Flexible intermediate bulk container (IBC) is a reusable industrial container designed for the transport and storage of bulk liquid and granulated substances, such as chemicals, food ingredients, solvents, pharmaceuticals, etc. A new research report by Future Market Insights, titled ‘Folding IBCs Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 – 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 – 2027’ is a crystal clear overview of the global folding IBCs market during the forecast period. The report includes all the crucial details of the market dynamics and the trends prevailing in the industry. According to this comprehensive research report, the global folding IBCs market is expected to witness a rise in the demand for its products. Several advantages of folding IBCs is attracting many businesses and manufacturers. The folding IBCs are space efficient and are specially designed to improve handling, produce savings and also to address environmental issues for all hazardous and non-hazardous liquids. The sides of folding IBCs can be folded inward when the unit is empty allowing the IBC to collapse into a much smaller package for return shipment or storage. Almost all rigid folding IBCs are designed in such a manner so that they can be stacked vertically one atop the other using a forklift. The smooth interior and exterior surfaces of the folding IBCs reduce the opportunities for product contamination and allow for easy container cleaning. The market forecast depicts that the global folding IBCs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period, reaching a market size of over US$ 520 Mn by the end of 2027.
Global Folding IBCs Market: Segmental Analysis
- Based on material, plastic material leads in terms of market size, with an expected market size of over US$ 430 Mn by the end of 2027. However, metal material for folding IBCs is expected to witness faster demand in the coming years. Metal is expected to lead in terms of CAGR with 5.1% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of capacity, 500-1000 L capacity has the highest expected market share US$ 240 Mn by the end of 2027. In terms of CAGR, 1000-1500 L dominates the global market.
- Based on packaging content, liquid segment is way ahead solid and semi-solids segment with a market share of over US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2027. However, solid and semi-solid segment is expected to reflect a higher growth rate of over 5.1% during the forecast period.
- Among the various application areas of folding IBCs automotive and mechanical part is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. However, chemicals segment is the dominating segment in terms of market size and is also not much behind mechanical segment in terms of growth rate.
- Based on region, APEJ is expected to reflect highest market share among all the major regions, with the highest demand for Folding IBCs by the end of the year of assessment
Global Folding IBCs Market: Competitive Landscape
There are a lot of companies in the global folding IBCs market that are considered to be great performers and also the key players of the market. Some of these key players that are mentioned in the report are Finncont Oy, Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty Ltd, A. R. Arena Products Inc., TranPak Inc., Brambles Group, ORBIS Corp., Dalian CIMC Logistics Equipment Co., Ltd., TPS Rental Systems Ltd, Loscam Ltd., Milford IBC, RPP Containers etc.
To know more about global folding IBCs market, reach the team of expert analysts at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Beverage Packaging Market
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market