Demand for Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market to Grow by 7.9% CAGR through 2031
According to the recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the sales for food and beverage air filtration market is expected to reach a value of US$ 2.75 Bn in 2031, rising at a CAGR of around 7.9% through the end of 2031.
Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the air filtration in food and beverage industry...
One of the main reasons for the rise in air filtration sales in the food and beverage industry is the protection it gives against risks posed by dust particles present in the manufacturing unit's atmosphere.
Manufacturers are becoming more cautious about dust control measures as the number of flammable dust explosions in food and beverage processing industries rises. As a result, companies are aiming to avoid dust accumulating on workplace floors and other horizontal surfaces such as beams and ledges.
To limit the amount of dust in the facility, manufacturers that are proactive in safeguarding their workers from fire and explosion risks associated with this sort of dust use high-powered air filtration systems. As a result, rising awareness of dust control measures is propelling the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market forward.
Soaring concern regarding bacteria and microorganism growth in food and beverage manufacturing unit due to usage of compressed air is also shooting up the demand for air filter market in the food and beverage industry.
Compressed air is used by food and beverage manufacturers in a variety of ways throughout their facilities. Oil and debris are produced by compressed air systems, which harbors microorganisms. The most common pollutants in compressed air systems are liquids, particularly water and oil. Bacteria can grow in the cracks and crannies of compressed air pipes and feed on water and oil.
As a result, the oil and water biofilm might seep downstream, clogging or irreversibly deteriorating process pipes. As a result, air filters are used by food and beverage manufacturers, using compressed air, to reduce the possibility of water, oil, and germs travelling downstream into the product, therefore, aiding the growth of air filter market in the food and beverage industry.
Key Takeaways from the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market Study:
- The US is estimated to account for more than 75% of the North American market in 2021, supported by increasing demand for quality products.
- According to FMI analysis, China is estimated to account for nearly 41.5% of the East Asia market share in 2021, supported by rising technological advancements in Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market.
- Germany is one of the leading countries in the Europe Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market with a market share of 21.0% in 2021, supported by the increasing demand from health-conscious consumers.
- Air filtration application in dairy industry is estimated to hold nearly 15.3% of the global market in 2021 on the back of increasing awareness among manufacturers about the health benefits of air filtration in production of dairy products.
- HEPA and ULPA filters account for a market share of 26.8% of the Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market in 2021 owing to the high demand for high quality products and safe working environment.
Who is Winning?
Key players operating in the global Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market are focusing on reaching a large consumer base by targeting emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
Some of the leading companies offering Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market are Nordic Air Filtration, Porvair Filtration Group, AAF International (Thailand) co., ltd., Koch Filter, Pall Corporation, AROTECH, 3M Multinational conglomerate company, Parker Domnick Hunter, Austin Air, Freudenberg Group and others.
Get Valuable Insights into Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market Market
FMI, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the demand for Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from (2021-2031). The study divulges compelling insights on the demand for Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market based on product type (isolates, concentrates and textured), based on application (bakery and snacks, dietary supplements, beverages, meat analogs/substitutes, others) and based on form (powder, liquid, others) across seven major regions.
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Gcc Functional Food Market
- Global Natural Food Colours Market
- Global Stevia Market
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market
- Global Food Preservatives Market
- Global Fruit Concentrates Puree Market
- Global Forage Seed Market
- Indian Alcohol Market
- Dietary Supplements Market
- Food Additives Market
- Nutritional Yeast Market
- Fish Feed Market
- Clean Label Pectin Market
- Food Encapsulation Market
- Agar Market