Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market Driven by Robust Sale of Kits; Set to Cross US$ 130 Mn Valuation by 2029
Growing awareness for plant health across the world has boosted the demand for plant health diagnostics. Increase in usage of rapid plant disease diagnostic techniques helps in prior disease detection for better plant health management and reduced risk of various plant-related diseases. Numerous organisations are getting involved in plant health surveillance. Recently, the Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ), an organization started by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, started focusing on safeguarding plants against the entry and spread of economically and environmentally significant pests, and facilitate the safe trade of agricultural products.
Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the phytopathological d...
The global phytopathological disease diagnostics market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
"Increasing prevalence of plant diseases across the world and rising demand for food due to the surging population are prominent factors augmenting the growth prospects of the phytopathological disease diagnostics market.”
Key Takeaways of Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market Study
- Owing to increasing adoption of kits as diagnostic methods for plant disease detection, the segment is expected to be a significant revenue generator.
- The lateral flow devices (LFDs) segment, under product, in the phytopathological disease diagnostics market, is expected to be a prominent segment, as results provided by these devices are more accurate and rapid as compared to other product types.
- The serological tests segment is anticipated to be dominant in the phytopathological disease diagnostics market, owing to significant availability of products to perform tests.
- Europe is expected to dominate the phytopathological disease diagnostics market in terms of revenue, owing to the growing adoption of advanced technology over conventional methods. East Asia is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the phytopathological disease diagnostics market during the forecast period.
Advanced Technology Coupled with Product Launches are Winning Strategy Followed by Manufacturers
Advancements in diagnostic technology and more product availability in order to streamline their product offerings in respective regions with diverse product portfolios are aiding market players gain increased share. In January 2019, Agdia launched a rapid molecular assay to detect Dickeya spp. causing blackleg disease on potatoes.
More Valuable Insights on Phytopathological Disease Diagnostics Market
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on the forecast revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each segment from 2014 to 2029. The global phytopathological disease diagnostics market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on the phytopathological disease diagnostics market on the basis of product (kits, lateral flow devices, DNA/RNA probes, accessories, other consumables, and software and cloud databases), test (molecular tests, serological tests, and tests using electronic technology), sample (grains, plants, trees, fruits, and others), and end user (agricultural laboratories, academic and research institutes, food processing laboratories, contract research organization, and others), across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Weight Loss And Obesity Management Market