Sales of 3D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanners to Outpace 2D Variants by 2029 End, Reveals FMI
The global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market will reach a market value of ~US$ 110 Mn by 2019 end, which would see a healthy rise further, through 2029. As per the findings of a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market will thrive on the back of rising adoption of non-invasive diagnostic procedures in urology imaging.
Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the portable ultrasound bladd...
Advancements in ultrasound bladder scanner reduce the chance of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI), reduce the time for operating procedures with no sonographer required, thus driving the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market during the forecast period. Distribution channels are well established for portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to increase in demand from end users such as hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers.
Key Takeaways – Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Study
- The market share of 3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner devices is evaluated to grow at a significant rate by the end of 2029, as it provides high-end accuracy for measuring bladder volumes during urodynamics, thus surpassing the market of 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner.
- Sales of portable ultrasound bladder scanner are envisaged to be higher in the region of North America. The rising prevalence of urological diseases among women and increasing adoption of portable ultrasound bladder scanner for diagnosis application are few factors contributing to the growth of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the region.
- Portable US bladder scanners can be moved and carried to any location as and when required, due to its compact structure. One of the primary factors driving the portable bladder ultrasound scanner market is the accuracy and easy to use in both adults and children.
Technological advancements and well-established distribution network will accelerate the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner market in the following years. Furthermore, deeper penetration of internet and rapid E-commerce expansion will significantly support the growth of portable ultrasound bladder scanner sales.
Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanners Replacing Unnecessary Catheterization
Portable ultrasound bladder scanner has reduced the need for unnecessary catheterization, which also helps in the prevention of patients’ dignity and discomfort. Patients suffering from urological disorders opt for cardio portable ultrasound bladder scanner due to its less complex nature as compared to other diagnostic solutions. It also reduces the risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
Such promising attributes facilitates the use of advanced portable ultrasound bladder scanners in hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and others. Thus, enhanced patient care and addressing clinical challenges worldwide are expected to enhance demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanner during the forecast period.
Seeking More Information About Report Inclusions?
The portable ultrasound bladder scanner market, a new study from Future Market Insights, opines on the evolution of the portable ultrasound bladder scanner market from 2014 - 2018 and presents demand projections from 2019 - 2029 on the basis of product type (3D portable ultrasound bladder scanner, and 2D portable ultrasound bladder scanner), and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers) in seven prominent regions.
To know more, write to the analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- Single Dose Radiotherapy Services Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market