Security Inspection Market Participants Gain Key Opportunities through Automation Technologies: Study
The coronavirus global pandemic has had a severe impact on the aviation industry, and has restricted operations by security personnel in multiple sectors. However, with investments in law enforcement and defense sectors, the sales and adoption of security inspection services and products is expected to remain positive in the near future.
Security Inspection Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the Security inspection marke...
With these factors under consideration, Future Market Insights (FMI) has projected the global market for security inspections to rise at 4% between 2020 and 2030, to reach a valuation of over US$ 10.2 billion.
- Personnel screening systems remain highly sought-after in security inspection applications to minimize internal threats
- Aviation sector accounts for greater security inspection product and service adoption through 2030
- Portable security inspection models continue to generate strong demand over, larger area coverage benefits
- North America will remain at the forefront of the industry, given the higher risk of terrorism and domestic unrest in the United States
“Security inspections provide critical protection against threats such as unlawful and unethical actors against human life and property damage costs. Technologies such as biometric matching, X-ray scanners, and metal detectors, are popular at security checkpoints for optimizing scrutiny processes,” says analyst at FMI.
Covid-19 Impact on Security Inspection Market
The coronavirus pandemic has exposed a wide range of sectors to substantial economic uncertainty owing to restricted operations, and strict social distancing guidelines. The security inspection market is witnessing lower demand, particularly in the transport sector. However, tech innovations could potentially generate key growth opportunities.
While physical distancing becoming the norm, institutions using security inspections are displaying interest towards automated systems, and self-service products to minimize touchpoints to minimize human to human interactions.
Consequently, the advancements in AI and data analytics will help in managing the recovery of the end user sectors such as defense and aviation in terms of traffic growth, airport infrastructure, passenger expectations, and changing security threats.
Some of the key players in the security inspection market include Leidos, Gilardoni S.p.A., Nuctech Company Ltd., Analogic Corporation, Smiths Group plc, ADANI, Rapiscan Systems, Unival group GmbH, EAS Envimet Analytical Systems GmbH, Bruker, and C.E.I.A. SpA. With the competitive nature of the market landscape, product development and launch strategies, and efforts towards regulatory approval are key strategies.
- The Kylin Ti computed tomography imaging scanner by Nuctech Company Limited has received the European Civil Aviation Conference’s certification of Explosive Detection System for Cabin Baggage (EDSCB) designation.
- The US Transport Security Administration (TSA) has added the EMIS series electromagnetic cargo screening systems to its official list of Air Cargo Qualified technologies, for potential terrorism threats and to detect contraband and restricted goods.
More About Security Inspection Market?
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global security inspection market offers key insights into the market trends and analysis of critical opportunities through the assessment period, 2020-2030. The report studies the security inspection market through five unique segments – product, type, application, service, and region. The security inspection market report also provides detailed assessment of sales through market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the development of security inspection product and services across varying end-use sectors.
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
- Metrology Software Market