This Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate market.
Aluminum ammonium sulfate is also known as ammonium alum or ammonia alum. The primary functional uses of aluminum ammonium sulfate are the buffer, neutralizing agent, and color fixative. The compound is available to a high, colorless crystals, which in white granules or powder form.
Aluminum ammonium sulfate is a white crystalline double. It is made of aluminum hydroxide, sulfuric acid, and ammonium sulfate. It is inexpensive and non-toxic and is used in various niche applications. Aluminum ammonium sulfate is employed in applications such as water purification, vegetable glues, deodorants, dyeing, tanning, fireproofing textiles, and porcelain cement. It is a common ingredient in an animal repellant spray.
The compound is manufactured by the process of crystallization from the mixture of ammonium sulfate and aluminum sulfate. Ammonium Alum is produced by the treatment of aluminum sulfate and sulfuric acid along with ammonia gas.
Global Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market: Drivers and Restraints
The white, odorless powder with strong astringent taste are soluble in glycerol, water, and dilute acid. Aluminum ammonium sulfate has several industrial and household uses. One of the primary functions of the compound is the purification of drinking water. Further several minerals are used for manufacturing the compound.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Another major driver is the usage of aluminum ammonium sulfate for medical usage. Aluminum Ammonium sulfate is used as an adjuvant in many subunit vaccines, and these include hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular Pertussis. The function of an adjuvant is to stimulate the immune system and increase the response and help generate more antibiotics to fight against the disease.
However, one of the restraints in the market is the side effects of aluminum ammonium sulfate which may cause irritation in the eyes, can even cause irritation to lungs. Another challenge in the market is the availability of substitutes for the compound such as potassium alum, soda alum, chrome alum, selenite alums, and aluminum sulfate.
Global Aluminum Ammonium Sulfate Market: Segmentation Overview
The global aluminum ammonium sulfate market is segmented majorly by an application. By application, the segment is further sub-segmented into food & beverages, personal care, detergents, metal finishing, and water treatment chemicals. Aluminum ammonium sulfate is used in cosmetic line as an ingredient in skin whitening toner. The compound is also used in depilatory waxes. In food, the compound is employed in various products such as pickles and relishes as a firming agent.
Further, the compound is used in baking powder in a wide range of the consumer goods. Aluminum is also added in highly processed cheese products.
The most significant use of aluminum ammonium sulfate is in the paper industry, and this is followed by the next major application of water and sewage treatment.
Global Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market: Regional Outlook
The global aluminum ammonium sulfate market is segmented by regions into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan. Asia Pacific excluding Japan accounted for the significant share in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Global Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market: Prominent vendors
Few of the leading players in the global aluminum ammonium sulfate market are BASF SE, Amresco Inc, Domo Chemicals, Martin Midstream, GFS Chemicals, Honeywell, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, and General Chemicals among others. Few of the strategies adopted by the key players in the market are partnership and collaboration with other operators, expansion into the untapped market, and joint ventures with the organizations in emerging countries to gain the strong foothold in the market.
To ensure product differentiation and to acquire a considerable share of the market, major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products.
Regional analysis for Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market: Segmentation
The global aluminum ammonium sulfate market is segmented by application into:
- Food & Beverages
- Metal Finishing
- Water Treatment
- Personal Care
The global aluminum ammonium sulfate market can be segmented by product form into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Aluminium Ammonium Sulfate Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)