Angiogenesis is the formation of more blood vessels and is a fundamental component of a number of normal (reproduction and wound healing) and pathological processes including tumor growth and metastasis. Abnormal tissue growth can be the prime cause of deadly diseases such as cancer, stroke, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. The mechanism of angiogenesis is the interaction of cells with each other and the regulation of biological activities. It has three stages, selection of tip cells which help in initiation of the angiogenic expansion. They have a major role in growth of the new vessels. Propagation and migrations of endothelial cells is the second stage for angiogenesis. In the third stage, maturation of blood vessels occurs and further causes hindrance for endothelial proliferation.
Angiogenesis assays (cell based) contribute to a convenient system for interpretation of endothelial cell tube formations in a 96-well format using either Fibrin ECM gels or ECM Gel.
Angiogenesis Assays Market: Drivers and Restraints
The angiogenesis assay kits provide a quantitative platform with its activation and inhibition kits. Various angiogenesis assays are used to study these functions in the presence of either angiogenic or antiangiogenic stimuli. However one of the most technical issue in angiogenesis is the accurate analysis of highly varied results achieved from many angiogenesis assays currently in use. The most frequently used angiogenesis assay is the thymidine incorporation assay. In laboratory two-dimensional cell migration assay measures cell motility and can be readily quantified. Manufacturers have developed real-time as well as dynamic methods in angiogenesis assays for quantifying cell morphology, proliferation and differentiation. To flourish in such an ambitious environment, the manufacturers have started focusing on expanding their product portfolio and regional footprints, further the manufacturers are investing in R&D researches to develop innovative products which will increase the angiogenesis assays market
Angiogenesis Assays Market: Regional Outlook
Angiogenesis Assays Market is segmented into key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe are presumed to register large shares in the global Angiogenesis Assays Market. Also North America holds a major share due to developed infrastructure, high spending capacity and strict regulations in the angiogenesis assays market. The drivers for the region include increase in diseases such as tumor formations, diabetic retinopathy, obesity and metastasis. Regions such as Latin America and Asia Pacific are expected to have higher revenue growth during the forecast period with the increased investments from manufacturers which is expected to drive the Angiogenesis Assays Market. The Angiogenesis Assays Market in Asia pacific regions such as India and China and is anticipated to develop at a significant rate due to rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing cell based studies Governments in the emerging regions is initiating on providing better healthcare facilities to the population add to the growth of the Angiogenesis Assays Market. Countries such as Japan will pave the way in the Angiogenesis Assays Market with its established healthcare facilities.
Angiogenesis Assays Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the major players identified in the global Angiogenesis Assays Market are
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Abcam plc.
- PromoCell GmbH
- Merck KGaA
The manufacturers in the Angiogenesis Assays Market are involved in partnerships for R&D in order to exploit maximum potential. Also, they are majorly focusing on strengthening the core skills of their product portfolio. Moreover, manufacturers are reviewing and putting efforts by developing various types of angiogenesis assay kits which will increase the market for Angiogenesis Assays Market.
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Angiogenesis Assays Market by types of product type, application type, end users and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by end user and country segments
- Angiogenesis Assays Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Angiogenesis Assays Market system market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Angiogenesis Assays Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Angiogenesis Assays Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Angiogenesis Assays Market can be segmented on the basis of product type, applications, end users and geography.
Based on types of product, the global Angiogenesis Assays Market is segmented as:
- Angiogenesis Tube Formation Assays
- Microfluidic Angiogenesis Assays
- Endothelial Adhesion, Invasion and Migration Assays
Based on Applications, the global Angiogenesis Assays Market is segmented as:
- In Vitro Angiogenesis
- In Vivo Angiogenesis
Based on end users, the global Angiogenesis Assays Market is segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on Region, the global Angiogenesis Assays Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and China
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Angiogenesis Assays Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, cost of the test, specificity and sensitivity
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, Channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.