This Custom Assays market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Custom Assays market.
Custom assay services, now a days, are highly trending among life sciences and biotechnology industries due to its cost effective and fit-for purpose nature. Custom assay are specifically designed biochemical or cell based assays provided by the manufacturers of assay kits upon request by the customer to satisfy their purpose or needs. Custom assay provide easy solution to the academic as well as industrial laboratories for qualitative as well as quantitative determination of various biological analytes such as proteins, enzymes, antibodies, biomarkers, antigens etc. Custom assay services are highly beneficial in biotechnology industries for genotyping, HLA tissue typing etc. where quick turn-around time is desired to screen large number of samples and avoid the wastage of chemicals & resources. Introduction of customized multiplex assays is further expected to cut-down the requirement of time and money in the complicated biological assays. Customized assays are also used in the research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, and contract research organizations for analysis of clinical parameters during new drug development or development of new treatment. Customized cell-based assays are used in cancer research institutes, government institutes, forensics, etc. Custom assays are also used in the pharmaceutical and food industries for quality testing.
Custom Assays Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Custom Assays Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global custom assay market has been segmented on the basis of assay type, end user, and geography.
Custom Assays Market: Overview
The global market for custom assay is highly fragmented with presence of local and regional players. However, global players are expected to account for over 50% of the share in the global market. Based on assay type, custom ELISA assays are expected to contribute highest share in the global market owing to huge applications of ELISA assays in different industries. Based on end user, biotechnology industries and diagnostic centers are expected to hold considerable share in the global market for custom assays. Requirement of minimum skills and cost-saving products are the factors contributing high demand for custom assay products in academic and research institutes across the globe.
Custom Assays Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, global custom assays market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. The market in Asia Pacific and Japan is expected to grow at significant CAGR due to growing number of research institutes in countries such as India, Australia and Japan. North America will continue to hold largest share in the custom assays market as majority of the best academic and research institutes are located in the U.S. which are culture positive to innovation. Europe is expected to take second largest share in the global custom assay market due to large number of global players operating in Europe.
Custom Assays Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the global custom assay market are Promega Corporation, Bioassay Systems, Sigma-Aldrich Inc. (Merck KGaA), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., R & D Syatems Inc. (Biotechne Inc.), Fluidigm, Luminex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, QIAGEN N.V, Quansys Bioscience, BD Biosciences and others. Companies often provide custom assay services, where user can define their requirements and specifications and assay is built accordingly by the manufacturer.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Custom Assays Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on assay type, the global custom assay market is divided into following:
- Activity Assays
- Competitive Assays
- ELISA Assays
- Sandwich Assays
- Screening Assays
- Others (conjugation assay, etc.)
Based on technology, the custom assay market is divided into following:
- Flow Cytometry
- Membrane Based/Planar Assays
- Suspension/ Bead Based Assays
Based on retail end user, the laboratory filtration devices market is segmented as below:
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Life Science Industries
- Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations
- Food and Beverage Companies
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.