This Arabinogalactan market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Arabinogalactan market.
Arabinogalactan is natural polysaccharide which contains galactose and arabinose sugars and belongs to a member of carbohydrates family. It is extracted from larch trees which are abundantly grown in North America, species of larix plants. Arabinogalactan is primarily used as dietary fiber and widely used in form of supplements. In the global market the demand for arabinogalactan is increasing due to its wide application in food and beverages, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic, and also have some application for industrial purpose. They are available in form of capsules and powder. Consumption of arabinogalactan and considered as a safe and effective supplement to boost immunity. The majority of its demand from supplement manufacturers, as arabinogalactan helps in promotion growth of bacteria such as Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria in the intestine which supports in maintaining digestive health and immune system. Currently in the global market, North America, and Western Europe accounts for highest demand for arabinogalactan where its majority of consumption is in form of fibers.
Global Arabinogalactan Market: Market Drivers
Key drivers which are influencing the demand for arabinogalactan in the global market is from the increasing demand for supplements among adults and kids. Arabinogalactan is enriched with fibers which support in the functioning of immune system and promote healthy bacteria for the digestive system. Moreover, arabinogalactan is also gluten free and vegan. On the other side, the demand for arabinogalactan is also increasing as a replacement to gum arabic, guar gum and starch in food and pharmaceutical products. Increasing trend of using natural and herbal products in the cosmetic industry is also supporting the growth of arabinogalactan in the global market as cosmetic manufacturers are using arabinogalactan as an herbal or natural ingredient in hair and skin care products as it increases the stability of emulsion and prevents the water losses in cosmetic products. The demand for arabinogalactan may inhibit in future as there are also some other prebiotic and probiotic supplements available in the market which may impacts on its future demand.
Global Arabinogalactan Market: Market Segment
The market segment for arabinogalactan is segmented by form and by the application. On the basis of form, it is segmented into powder and capsule. By form, arabinogalactan is primarily consumed in form of powder in compare to its usage in form of capsule. Powdered form arabinogalactan is used in supplements, veterinary use and in many other products. Further, the market segment by application, its segmentation includes food and beverage, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic and others (industrial purpose). On analyzing the demand for arabinogalactan in the global market, the majority of its application is in pharmaceuticals and food and beverage industry. It is soluble fiber and can be easily incorporate in food products and also has antioxidant capacity. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is available in form of dietary supplements and mostly consumed in form of powder. It is also considered as one of the effective immune stimulating supplement and promotes healthy bacteria for the digestive health. In animal feed it is an approved additive which can be added in feed as per the specified dosage and direction. Arabinogalactan is mostly used in form of powder in animal feed, where it helps to increases the nutrition effectiveness in feed and also helps the animals to gain weight.
Global Arabinogalactan Market: Regional segment
On the basis of the regional segment, the market for arabinogalactan is segmented in seven different regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. In the global market, the majority of the consumption of arabinogalactan is U.S. in terms of value and volume both. After U.S., the major demand for arabinogalactan also accounts to Western European countries and in these developed countries, arabinogalactan has wide application in form of supplements.
Global Arabinogalactan Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in arabinogalactan market are Lonza, Pure Encapsulations, Ametis JSC, VetriScience Laboratories, FoodScience of Vermont and Thorne Research Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Arabinogalactan Market Segments
- Arabinogalactan Market Dynamics
- Arabinogalactan Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Arabinogalactan Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Arabinogalactan Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Arabinogalactan Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Arabinogalactan Technology
- Value Chain
- Arabinogalactan Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Arabinogalactan Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Arabinogalactan Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Arabinogalactan Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Arabinogalactan Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Arabinogalactan Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Arabinogalactan Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)