This Bariatric Rollator Walkers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bariatric Rollator Walkers market.
Bariatrics is a branch of medicine dealing with the study and treatment of obesity and diseases resulting from obesity. In order to reverse the adverse medical conditions resulting from obesity, doctors use methods such as diet control, exercise, lifestyle changes and medical equipment used in home or hospitals. In some cases, medications and surgery are also employed. Obesity is defined as excessive amount of body fat or adipose tissue present in the body as compared with the lean body mass, due to which adverse health conditions arise.
Obesity has become one of the major health issues in the United States in the recent times. Even though there are other industrialized countries where obesity has become a major health scare, in the United States, obesity rates have become amongst the highest in the world. The magnitude of the problem can be judged by the fact that two out of every three Americans are overweight or obese. Due to this, obesity has contributed to 120,000 preventable deaths in the United States. It is estimated that an obese person in America spends $1429 more in medical expenses annually. The economic cost of this translates to approximately $147 billion that is spend in added medical expenses per year in the United States.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
An increasing base of global geriatric population and the health care initiatives taken by the United States government are some important factors that are expected to lead to a booming bariatric rollator walkers market. This market is expected to also grow due to the fact that global base of population belonging to the age group of 65 years and above is expected to increase from 7% in the year 2000 to 16% in the year 2050. Due to an increasing ageing population, there is a greater risk factor affecting personal mobility as old age increases the susceptibility of an individual towards developing diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis, hence increasing the need for support through personal mobility devices. Also, the favourable initiatives taken by the government of United States, Canada and China in the field of healthcare are further expected to boost the growth of the bariatric rollator walkers market.
Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market: Segmentation
The personal mobility devices market is classified into three major categories namely wheelchairs, scooters and walking aids. The walking aids market is further segmented into bariatric rollator walkers market and other walking aids such as canes, crutches, and walkers. The bariatric rollator walkers market is poised to exhibit a sturdy growth from 2016 to 2026. In particular, premium bariatric rollators are expected to have an increasing market share due to their special features such as laser attachment, oxygen tank holders, extended weight bearing capacity, lighter frames, etc.
Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market: Key Regions
Currently, North America is the largest consumer of the bariatric rollators walkers. The factors contributing to this are an increasing geriatric population, increased demand for assistive devices and the favourable health care policies of the government. Europe is also an important market for bariatric rollator walkers and comes second to North America as far as the market share is concerned. Asia-Pacific is a fast growing bariatric rollator walkers market and is likely to exhibit the fastest CAGR during 2016 to 2026. There is a huge potential for bariatric rollator walkers market in emerging markets like India and China due to constantly improving health care infrastructure.
Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market: Key Market Players
Carex Health Brand Incorporation, Invacare, TOPRO, and Eruovema AB are some of the key market players in the bariatric rollators walkers market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bariatric Rollator Walkers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)